“Poor food, service, ambiance”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #8 of 456 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“Poor food, service, ambiance”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

My sister and I ordered crabcake entree - was terrible - salty, couldn't find crab. The sides were ok to average - garlic mashed potatoes and green beans. The service took forever, they disappeared indefinitely. Hated being there. Loud, noisy. Food poor. Will not go back. They gave us 2 $50 gift certificates after we told them the crabcakes were terrible. Will give them away, as we won't be going back. My mother got equally disappointed flounder.

• Visited April 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best bartender”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I was there for lunch and the female bartender was very fun, social and outgoing I had a great time!

Visited March 2014
Lynn, Massachusetts
“Pleasant Afternoon, Delicious Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Very nice environment, terrific service, reasonable prices. We stopped in unexpectedly and got some appetizers and lunch. The spicy shrimp n& edamme hummus was perfect for 4 of us. We got entrees from the lunch menu - freshly prepared and served quickly. The cilantro lime salad topped with grilled salmon was a lovely combination of greens, avocado, and a variety of other vegetables. The fish and chips were light & crunchy, fries were crispy and hot. The basil pesto pasta was served with shrimp and was the just the right amount for lunch. Would go to Bonefish again.

• Visited April 2014
Morrisville, North Carolina
“Good non-seafood at a seafood place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Everyone has probably heard the old saying about "Don't order anything by seafood if you are eating at a seafood restaurant". However, on this visit it was an exception. I ordered the Fontina Chop which was a boneless pork chop with fontina cheese, mushrooms, and prosciutto. The chop was extremely moist and tender. Our waiter said it was usually prepared medium well and I asked for the medium bordering on medium rare. The Caesar salad I had with it was excellent as well as the Au gratin potatoes. The only weak point was the iced tea. I ordered half and half to start with but it tasted like unsweet tea. I then asked for sweet tea but it tasted watered down as well. This kept me from giving it 5 stars.

• Visited March 2014
“The atmosphere and service up to par.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

The typical Bonefish experience up until the Ahi Tuna arrived. It was OBVIOUSLY NOT FRESH. The server was prompt and courteous only request to remove it and replace it with a salad. The only complaint I have is with the "manager" who came to the table and told me it was fresh, she tasted it, and that tuna comes in a variety if colors. YEAH RIGHT! Fresh is a bright red and old is a pale gray, which is what I was served. DONE

• Visited March 2014

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!