“Yummy in my tummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #8 of 456 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy in my tummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Great food great everything! I was totally impressed Yum I had the salmon salad and it was fantastic! The flavor was unbelievable! The waitress was very sweet as well! ;)

Raleigh, North Carolina
“A very good Bonefish~consistent quality of food, always meet expectation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I've been to a handful of Bonefish across Tennesse and North Carolina. This is a very good one. Operation runs smoothly and effectively. Quality is always reliable. Facility is clean and customer service is to the point. Just that the tables in the middle gets really crowded when the restaurant is relatively full so there's not a lot of space to move around with a toddler. If I just come with my hubby, all is just perfect. I guess going anywhere with a toddler is a challenge.

• Visited January 2014
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“Poor food, service, ambiance”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

My sister and I ordered crabcake entree - was terrible - salty, couldn't find crab. The sides were ok to average - garlic mashed potatoes and green beans. The service took forever, they disappeared indefinitely. Hated being there. Loud, noisy. Food poor. Will not go back. They gave us 2 $50 gift certificates after we told them the crabcakes were terrible. Will give them away, as we won't be going back. My mother got equally disappointed flounder.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best bartender”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I was there for lunch and the female bartender was very fun, social and outgoing I had a great time!

Visited March 2014
Lynn, Massachusetts
“Pleasant Afternoon, Delicious Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Very nice environment, terrific service, reasonable prices. We stopped in unexpectedly and got some appetizers and lunch. The spicy shrimp n& edamme hummus was perfect for 4 of us. We got entrees from the lunch menu - freshly prepared and served quickly. The cilantro lime salad topped with grilled salmon was a lovely combination of greens, avocado, and a variety of other vegetables. The fish and chips were light & crunchy, fries were crispy and hot. The basil pesto pasta was served with shrimp and was the just the right amount for lunch. Would go to Bonefish again.

• Visited April 2014

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!