“Best Mexican around”

Torero's Authentic Mexican Cuisine
Ranked #80 of 476 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We love Torero's! We lived in NC years ago and fell in love with the two Durham locations. When we recently moved back to NC, we lived closer to the Cary location. We have never had bad experiences at any of the restaurants. Now, we have three girls who can be hard to please. The staff is always patient and helpful. I just adore the salsa and rice. I could eat buckets of both. Everyone we have ever taken to this restaurant has enjoyed the food as well.

Reviewed 5 April 2010

My Daughter and grandchildren had lunch here and before we all got up to leave the staff started seating people at our booth with us...If that wasn't rude enough for the staff to do that to us...the rude customers actually sat down with us!

My Son ate here with some friends on a different occasion and spent time in the ER with food poisoning!!!

My family and friends will never eat here again!!!!!!!

1  Thank ksbeav
Reviewed 16 October 2008

My wife and I recently visited this restaurant on October 16th, 2008, and believe me, we will NEVER return.

I couldn't believe the bad service we received. The person that greeted us was extremely rude to my wife from the very beginning. Not sure if he was having a bad day or what, but it was highly unnecessary!

Come to find out, it was the owners son!!! How can the owners son be rude to the customer?

In business, the best advertisement is word of mouth. Believe me when I state that Toreros Mexican Restaurant in Cary, NC located off of Kildare Farm Rd will get the worst advertisement ever!

Stay away from this restaurant. If the owners son is giving bad service, I can only imagine what everyone else will give.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 September 2008

The one in Raleigh is really my recommendation. I prefer it to the Cary location.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Apex, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 August 2008

For those who love cheddar cheese instead of white cheese..

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook