“Outstanding food and meeting room”
Review of Lugano Ristorante

Lugano Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Lugano Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 506 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I dined at Lugano’s with 14 others for an evening business meeting. The room was ambient and quiet allowing our group to comfortably complete our tasks. The menu was limited to a few select items. Most of our group ordered the steak and scallops. The steaks were tender and well-seasoned while the large scallops were plentiful and seared to perfection. We cannot wait to return for our next meeting!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I dined here recently on a trip to visit my son. The ratings were good for Lugano's, so we decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed! I tried the shrimp and salmon over risotto which was delicious! My son ordered the Italian meatloaf and he was very pleased with it.

The cocktails were also very good. I would recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Being new to Cary, this was our first visit to Lugano's. Even with the outstanding reviews, which led to high expectations, we were very impressed with our dinner experience. Our server, Elizabeth, was exceptional and out food was well prepared and delicious. We will certainly be making another visit and have most likely found our go-to for Italian food in the area. Thank you Lugano's!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Had guests in from out of town - read pretty positive reviews on this place and made a reservation for Friday night. We had 3 adults and 1 child. Upon arrival, they had our reservation & we were seated promptly. Just behind another family that was seated in the booth next to us, but had a different waitress. That was the only thing that was prompt. After sitting for 5-7min - and never being acknowledged, I walked back up to the host stand and asked if our table had a waiter? She said yes, let me go get her. The waitress came to the table, without apologizing for the wait and took our full order as we had already read the menu. My husband wanted a beer - it wasn't until his 4th beer did they say they actually had something in stock (mind you this was a Friday night!). While waiting for salads, I had to ask for bread - as we were not supplied with any. Our salads were good - I had the caprase which was an appetizer - pretty sure it was not buffalo mozzarella and the mozzarella was not sliced it was cubed - which I had never seen before. The food finally came out and was SO STANDARD - it felt like we were at olive garden and everything was from a can and just warmed up. I was so incredibly disappointed with not just the service but the food too. Embarrassed we took out of town guests here.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We had lunch here today. We have been here several times before. The food is always tastefully prepared and well presented. Prompt, professional service from William. Attractive, clean, contemporary atmosphere, nice background music at an acceptable volume so that we could have a conversation. Too many restaurants are being staffed by 20 somethings who blast Rock music, not here! This is becoming our go-to restaurant.

Been to Lugano Ristorante? Share your experiences!