“Hotel rating/Receptionist Rating”

Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed 9 November 2012

My experience at Best Western Hotel on Walnut Street in Cary, NC was absolutely EXCELLENT. Avon Woodard was the best Hotel Receptionist ever! She was so helpful and awesome. Very professional. She made my professional stay a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sharon R

Reviewed 7 November 2012

I stayed at Best Western, Cary, NC this week. I had such good experience that I opted to stay an extra night. The rooms are clean and decorated pleasantly. Breakfast is very good. My room was very quiet. The hotel is in a great area, near a lot of small shops and restaurants. The property also feels very safe. It's set apart from the road, and the neighborhood it's in is a very good one.

The staff is also really great! Everyone was extremely polite and helpful. Avon at the front desk was especially nice. She made me feel very welcome and went out of her way to help me with any questions I had.

Overall, this is a great place to stay!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank SydneyB40921
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Always a great experience here. Staff is friendly, Avon at front desk is great!
Super location for all of the Raleigh / Durham area.
Recent remodel is nice and Snacks and beverages are on hand.
Shopping and a number of restaurants are nearby.
I stay here monthly and always find it to be a great value.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Alan H
Reviewed 30 October 2012

I stayed here with friends a few months ago.The entrance was decorated very nicely. I was immediately greeted by Ms. Avon Woodard. As she was checking us into our room, she treated us with a professional attitude and answered all of our questions. I loved that she knew what she was doing and had done so in a timely manner. She was also very patient with us. I will definitely reccommend this hotel to anyone that asks about it! Thank you Ms. Avon Woodard and the Best Western Staff for making us feel at home during our stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2012

I loved the great customer service and speedy services ... The guest Attendent was very courteous and the rates were outstanding...the hotel is in a great area and close to a lot of different things . I know exactly where I will be staying each and every time that I come to back to the state to visit my family and friends

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I came to the Best Western in Cary, NC a few months ago. I was greeted with such professional yet personable treatment that I wanted to write a review as a means of thanking Avon Woodard and the rest of the staff at this particular Best Western. Ms. Woodard greeted me with a big smile and proceeded to check me in with expertise and efficiency. She went to great lengths to ensure my needs were met within the hotel as well as for the duration of my stay. In addition, Ms. Woodard and the surrounding staff were so pleasant towards me that I felt at home almost instantaneously, which I greatly appreciated given I was in an unfamiliar area and traveling on my own. I was pleased with my room, the size, and cleanliness of it as well. Still, I will say that the staff are what I remember most, and is the reason I will not only recommend this hotel to others, but will stay here when I return to the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I've Stayed at this hotel a number of times. I love the reasonable rates,the location,and the friendly staff. The hotel has a very nice decor,the rooms are spacious and clean, and they have the best coffee. Finding your room can be a little confusing, but once you do you're be pleased. The staff (avon) was very helpful and knowledgeable,she was a pleasure to talk to.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo