“Disappointing”

Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My family & I stayed here for two nights recently. I was not very impressed. The beds were okay, but the pillows were awful. The hotel was quite full and pretty noisy. When we came down for breakfast, the dining area was trashed and the hospitality director was clearly overwhelmed. I'm sure there are much nicer hotels to stay at in the area for around the same cost.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Had a great stay. The room was everyting I expected or needed. The breakfast was out standing. The workers in the breakfast area could not have been more helpfull. The people on the front desk was as frendly and helpful as you could ever ask for.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I was in town to tour NC State campus with my family. I was able to book this hotel thru HOTWIRE for a really great price. The room was clean and comfortable. We walked into our room hit the beds and when we woke up the following morning we had the free breakfast and checked out. I don't have anything negative to say about this hotel and for the price I paid it was well worth it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
BWPCGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you so much for your review and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

didnt make breakfast, but everything was phenominal and met needs. very friendly staff. beds were extremely comfortable. wish the bathroom was as listed on the description for the suite (jacuzzi ) instead of the one provided. all in short will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPCGM, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review, we love to get feedback from all our guest, and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Stayed here as a Valentines Day get-away. We had a room with a Jacuzzi which was huge and King Sized bed. Everything was in tip top shape. The lobby was clean along with friendly staff. Their breakfast was not your typical continental breakfast. Bacon and sausage were served along with oatmeal, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, eggs and other items. My only complaint would be that the window curtains on the 3rd floor were we were located were sheer which meant even on the 3rd floor you can still see in. All in all, this was one of the cleanest hotels I've ever stayed and would recommend this to anyone. Great value for this hotel as well.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for posting such a great review, we love hearing from our guest, and we look forward to seeing you again next time.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I stay here on business about 20 nighs a year for past 10.5 years...Great location for my work at NC State and near all the good resturants for our crew to eat. Great staff, nice clean rooms. Breafast is good and there is a Waffle House in same parking lot on top of Hill..I have a crew of 6 and none of us had any issues here in 10.5 years!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for doing a review for our hotel, we love that you have been with us for over 10 years and we are looking forward to the next 10 years. Please let us know if you need anything.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I had such a good stay at this hotel. My fiancé and I were just in town to do a little car shopping and to spend a day in Raleigh. We like Cary so we picked this hotel. When we checked in Falvio was super friendly and helped answer all of my questions. He is a great employee and made our stay so much better. We did wish there were microwaves and refrigerators in the room, but it wasn't super necessary. We were informed the locations of ice machines. I never ever can sleep very well when I stay in a hotel, especially ones with Elevators, but I fell fast asleep in this room and didn't hear a peep from anywhere. It was a really great night, and Thank you so much. We will be back and we will recommend this to other travelers.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to do such a nice review for us, we love hearing back from all our guest, and I have already gone over the review with our staff and Flavio was so excited you mentioned him. Again thank you and we hope to see you again real soon.