Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
US$208
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$384
Comfort Suites Regency Park(Cary)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$84
ComfortSuites
US$146
US$157
US$133
TownePlace Suites
SpringHill Suites Raleigh Cary(Cary)(Great Value!)
US$111
SpringHill Suites
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfast iseasy accesswafflesstaff was friendlywalking distancegreat place to staythe entire staffcleaning stafffresh fruitthe breakfast areaconvenient locationnice staynorth carolinadefinitely stay here againhome away from home
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Clean Room and Lobby Great Internet Great Breakfast Most importantly...wonderful people!! Very helpful, efficient and friendly! Will definitely stay here again as well as recommend to others! Thank you for a fabulous stay

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joe F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Judith H,

Thank you for your comments on our hotel! We are glad that you chose to stay with us! We strive to offer excellent customer service to every guest during every stay. I'm glad that you were able to witness this first hand! Thank you for recommending our hotel and I hope to see you next time you are in town.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

We chose this Hampton Inn rather than our regular one a bit closer to the Arena due to price-- we saved 40 dollars for the sake of driving 5 extra miles on beltways--a no brainer. Everything about this hotel was the usual Hampton quality--no problems, pleasant, a good placed to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joe F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Thank you for your comments! We greatly appreciate you choosing our hotel for your recent stay. We are glad that you found value in our hotel with an affordable rate and all the usual Hampton Qualities that you have come to expect. We hope that you chose to stay with us again, and that next time we can exceed your expectations as being better than the usual Hampton quality! Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed 17 March 2013

Clean, quiet, very close to major roads, no noise from the major roads. Restaurant right next door in walking distance (30 steps from from door). Staff was very friendly, courteous, speedy check in, good breakfast, even portable fruit and yogurt to go. Foyer a little boring once entering. Lacking a focal point, but was clean. Room was a little small but had all the necessities. Beds were, as per Hampton consistency, really comfy and roomy!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Location was great, loved that it was so clean and pretty, but that air-conditioning was awful!!!Loud - so loud- sleep was impossible.... got in late otherwise would have complained and maybe it could have been fixed....

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2013

This time I got a room with defective Heating/Air... my wife and I spent the night on a rougher than usual bed and in uncomfortable temperature! Technician came up when I called... reset the cooling unit, and admitted to there being problems, and told me what to do... but when it locked up and / or froze up late that evening, it failed.

Room Tip: Make sure the Heating/Air unit is in working order before unpacking!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Joe F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2013

I apologize for the issues you had with the air conditioning system in your room. I understand how difficult it is to sleep when you are hot because I am the same way. And I'm sure that mixed with the fact the bed was uncomfortable, did not set you up for a very good day the next morning. Again, I apologize for the issues, and I hope that the next time you are in the area, you give us another try. Thank you for being a loyal Hhonors member and thank you for staying with us. Please let me know if I can do anything else for you.