“Zookeeper Bistro”

Zookeeper Bistro
Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Cashiers
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come for breakfast,lunch and a wonderful Sunday Brunch. Open 7 days during season
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Nice place, clean, good presentation. Service was good, staff friendly. Despite being past noon we craved breakfast, they accommodated us. Simple breakfast & lunch menu. Omelette's were hardy, varied side order selection. Food tasted good and was well presented although a little bland. This restaurant opens for breakfast and lunch and closes during Christmas for 5 weeks. Overall good experience.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Arrived right at cutoff time for breakfast but was told I could still get it if I liked. I liked. I had a basic breakfast that was exactly what I wanted. My best gal had a salad and sandwich, of course. Her food was just as good as mine. We started off with a crabcake while we looked over the menus deciding on what we wanted. I live on the coast and this was one of the better crabcakes I have had. We will most certainly put this place in our book of things to do when visiting the area. Can't wait to come back and try the chicken fingers.

Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Service a little slow but not objectionable. We had rueben and ham sandwiches with beef barley soup. All were very good. Fries were fresh cut which is another good feature. Reasonably priced. Definitely would come back.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Excellent spot for a good, "home cooked" breakfast that comes with some extra warm, friendly service.

Food is prepared perfectly to order; the service staff is very attentive and professional.

A bit hard to find as off the Cashiers Town Center on R 107 but well worth the short drive!

1  Thank Patrick D
Reviewed 24 August 2013

My husband and I both ordered the asain chop salad and our bill came to $25. The salad was warm with very little toppings, the chicken was a little rubbery and it was not at all a good salad. It also left a metallic aftertaste in my mouth. There was nothing special about the salad to make them worth $10 a piece. Will not return here ever again.