“Superb service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Fabulous food, great service, everything very fresh! Enjoyed the seafood gumbo and salmon salad. Husband and I each had a cup of the gumbo and split the salad for lunch. Great assortment of wines !

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Food is great but the wait is extremely long and the hostess is completely unorganized. Not worth the wait.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I have been here many times and I have never had a bad meal. I am willing to suggest anything on the menu as I have never been disappointed. When this opened it breathed fresh air into the cuisine of the Highlands-Cashiers area. I can only suggest you give it a try

1  Thank 9753MD
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have eaten in the Highlands Wild Thyme numerous times and was excited that a second restaurant was opening in Cashiers (near me). I tried the Cashiers location when it first opened and was disappointed at the interior of the restaurant, and then came the food. Definitely not the same quality or service. I credited this to be because they had only been open a short time (several months). I have since tried the restaurant several times as I really wanted to be wrong. I am done with trying and hope they resolve whatever problem they have. Specials were sold out, things on the menu were often unavailable, and when available, definitely not the same wonderful quality of the Highlands restaurant.

1  Thank chicsheshe
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Me and my wife spend a whole week in cashiers for laborday weekend and we ate most of the time at wild thyme. At first we got a little bit confused because of the mixed reviews they had lately and also because there is another restaurant with that exact same name in the next town, Highlands , wich I discovered they are 2 totally separate venues. So just to be clear I am talking about the one in Cashiers. I can say that their food ( lunch and dinner) is amazing. Great salads, great sandwiches and the apps ... perfect way to start your lunch. I am very fond of their guacamole. Also dinner: awesome food, I am not a fish guy but their trout is amazing and their lamb dish tops any other lambs I've had. And of course the wine list is absolutely spot on. Every wine I had complemented the food. About their servers all I can say is that they are awesome, they treat you like family. Of course when the place get's busy, wich in my opinion means that a lot of people appreciate it, the servers don't have the same time to spend with each customer, and so I get it when I see them moving around in a quick pace. All in all very nice place, good location ( with patio,fyi) good food, good people.. will definitely return.