“Great little cafe with Excellent soups!”
Review of Wild Thyme Cafe - CLOSED

Wild Thyme Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014

WILD THYME cafe is a gem in the village of Cashiers. Full of summer tourists it has the best soups and sandwiches in town. We did not sample their dinner menu but from what we could see it must be even better than the lunch menu if that's possible. Try the cream of mushroom soup if it's on the menu the day you're there-it's made with four types of mushrooms and Wild Thyme's own beef stock! They make everything there by hand and it shows. The turkey avocado wrap is enough for two people and was full of fresh carved turkey, hunks of tomato and avocado inside a tasty spinach wrap. Truly good food and worth the wait during the summer months.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband and I stopped here on the way to our family cabin for lunch. We have been going to this area for about 5 years and this is the first time we've seen this place. The food was amazing! The server was very quick and super sweet. It has become one of our favorite spots and we will visit there when we come back next year.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

A wonderful fusion of asian and french cuisine. Despite being hours and miles from the ocean, the shrimp and scallop dish could not have been better. Service is attentive without intrusion. A very goo wine list. I recommend it highly.

1  Thank Mike A
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Outdoor seating was very nice for July at lunch. Excellent food & service. I don't think any lunch item was over $10. I would definitely come again.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

This is my second year coming to this town and of course I've stopped by at Wild Thyme Cafe to have lunch and everything was I expected it would be. A lovely atmosphere great food ( my wife had the Cobb salad and I had the potroast sandwich ). We will be back for dinner aswell as I saw they have brought new dishes to the menu. Can wait to taste them with a glass of wine.

1  Thank mirsim84