“Great healthy food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating
St. Augustine, Florida
“Great healthy food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

The atmosphere and food are great for a small town. I had the portabello sandwich on Rosemary sourdough bread that was fantastic. They have a healthy menu and even the tofu was great. They do have meat for our carnal friends. Well worth the trip.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank creeksideJ

“Fresh food but expensive.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

Our food was really fresh and yummy, but we were shocked at the bill. $51.00 for two adults and two kids. My meal of a half salad and cup of soup was $11.00. It seemed overpriced. My son got a kids grilled cheese w chips and it was $10.00, and another $2.00 for lemonade. Way overpriced! The tomato basil soup was amazing, and the harvest salad was great. Our server was as nice as she could be.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Tampa, Florida
“Pet-friendly, but pricey for what you get...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

We stopped to eat lunch at Cafe 107 because we were traveling with a dog and a local told us they accept dogs on their patio.

This seems to be a very popular spot with traveller's and locals alike. They have a nice menu with lots of really great sounding items. In fact what we had was good but we were disappointed with a few things.

I had the Chef Salad, which came as advertised but it was mostly greens with scant pieces of all the other ingredients sprinkled on top. I don't mind paying $11 for a salad and in fact I expect to in a town like Cashiers. But I would have liked to get a real Chef Salad.

My mother order the half sandwich, half salad combo. She had the day's special sandwich which was a fried green tomato BLT and the chicken salad. All was good with the sandwich. However the chicken salad didn't have any chicken in it! My mother picked through it and came up with a couple of shreds of chicken-seriously. She brought this up to the person at the cash register when we left to pay. Her comment was met with a shrug.

I would like to say something very nice about our server. I wish I knew her name. She was delightful, cheerful and took great care of us.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Windermere, Florida
“Wonderful Fresh Spot for Lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

Had lunch their recently and sat outside in their little gazebo area. It is located at the end of a little strip center across from the bank. Service was very fast and friendly. Now, let's get to the food, my favorite part! Wow, very very good! I had the tomato basil soup which was the best I have ever had. It was full of chunky tomatoes and fresh herbs. Try it you will love it! Homemade chips to go with all kinds of sandwiches . Turkey Reuben was great too. Have eaten here a couple of times and each lunch was consistently good! You can also buy the soups to take home. Next time you are in Cashiers give it a try!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Tallahassee, Florida
“Good Food - relaxing atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

Cafe 107 is located in a strip center so it's convenient to eat & then do some shopping without moving the car. The chicken salad was fresh & delicious and a very generous portion with crisp salad greens. Iced tea freshly brewed & server continually topped off the glass. Sat reading a book & was not rushed to vacate my seat. Lots of items to choose from + daily specials + a children's menu. Would definitely return here when in the area.