“Don't even bother!!!”

Cuisines: American
Etowah, North Carolina
“Don't even bother!!!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

First greeting was the sign "Credit Card machine out of order." Then the 20 minute wait to be seated because there were only a hostess/table cleaner and 1 waitress taking care of customers. We (my wife and I) ordered tomatoe bisque soup (very tasty) which came with only croutons. So we ordered some bread as a side to go along with our soup. The bread placed on our table was the broken up crests from some loaves of rye bread...several days old. BTW, we were charged each charged $1 for the side of bread. All I can say is: bad choice of restaurants for lunch!

• Visited October 2013

Simpsonville, South Carolina, United States
“Worst lunch ever”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

This place is over priced and the food and service were both awful. I orders the daily special and the waiter could not ever tell me what was in it . And 12$ for 3 small pieces of quesadilla was too much

Beaufort, South Carolina
“Time for some healthy food”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Very healthy menu

I had the Immune Power Vegetable...Made with fresh
onions, carrots, celery, ginger, garlic, shiitake
mushrooms and kale. Healthy, low-fat and the

Turkey Reuben...Hand carved turkey breast, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and remoulade sauce on Rye. ( One of the best Reubens I've ever had)

**Actually, I could duplicate this same meal for dinner**

• Visited September 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great Place For Lunch”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My wife and I stopped in after a morning round of tennis. Unfortunately, the outdoor eating area was closed, but, we got seated fairly quickly indoors. The sandwiches an\d soups were out of this world. The prices are reasonable and the service was good for a lunch place. We went back the next week and were not disappointed.

Visited August 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
“Great healthy food”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The atmosphere and food are great for a small town. I had the portabello sandwich on Rosemary sourdough bread that was fantastic. They have a healthy menu and even the tofu was great. They do have meat for our carnal friends. Well worth the trip.

Visited August 2013