“Not impressed”

Yoshi Japanese Steakhouse & Seafood
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food is fair at best. Not typical Japanese or Thai. Mostly noodle dishes and fried rice. Not very popular.

1  Thank Ms L

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have eaten here a couple of times as it is the only Japanese in town. The food is. The service is better in person than over the phone. The atmosphere lacks a lot I noticed but I have only eaten take out from here.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

the food is pretty good, and prices are good for lunch, or dinner.I would give it average/ Good...they have a variety of foods. Hibachi steak, or chicken, or shrimp. They have a shrimp sauce that is pretty good over rice..

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Everything was really good here, the only thing I could really complain about is the delay I had experience when the restaurant starts to get a little busy. A big table could possibly cause a lag at their workplace and service becomes slow. Besides that I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

My first time dining here, I was a little concern over their sanitation score and am I glad to finally see that they had fixed that problem! The food here is great and the portion is worth every penny! I will say this is the best Japanese restaurant I ever had although they do not cook in front of you! I would recommend this place to everyone! The only problem is they do not have sushi or their alcohol license, so if that isn't a make it or break it for you, this is a wonderful place to dine!