“It was ok.”
Review of Grammy's Restaurant - CLOSED

Grammy's Restaurant
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I thought it was fine but my husband wasn't pleased at all. So in all, it was fine- average. It was along the way so it was convenient.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

After spending the night at nearby Ash Grove campground, we stopped at Grammy's for breakfast before heading to see the nearby falls. Very good food, friendly service, and good prices! My husband and I each had an omelet and coffee, and the kids had eggs, bacon, and hot chocolate - delicious! Stop here on your way to see nearby Triple Falls and Hooker Falls - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Visited this area with a friend who has a cabin in the mountains. Ate dinner there on Friday evening which we had to have reservations, and the food was excellent. We were able to bring our own wine and they served it to us with our meal. Then we returned again for Sunday breakfast. Same great food and service. I always want to eat at Grammy's when I visit this area.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

We ate here twice during our stay. The lunch was delicious and everyone found something they liked. The breakfast was great and inexpensive!!! The kids loved it too!!!

Reviewed 5 June 2012

Small place. Everyone is very friendly and the food is great. Down home cooking with a very local flavor. Love Grammy's!