Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn
Oceanview Inn(Emerald Isle)
US$169
US$164
Travelocity
The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$54
EconoLodge
US$129
US$84
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
US$157
All reviewsemerald isledunkin donutssilver creeksausage biscuitsbed was comfortablenice hotelcontinental breakfastmorehead cityworked greatwould definitely stay here againpublic beach accessacross the bridgegreat place to stayvisiting familyminute drivenice breakfastroom was large
Reviewed 31 October 2013

very dirty bathroom, so complained 3 days in a row, no responce, told by "head of housekeeping" on last day there that they dont wash the walls, "sorry but in the bathroom" mostly needed. will never stay there again, would rather sleep in my car.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Stephen S
mygoodtrip, Manager at Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Guest,
I sorry about your recent experience at our property. It is not at all a typical experience at our hotel and we are taking it very seriously. Please try us again and I am very sure you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I recently stayed here for a weekend wedding on the recommendation of my friend Cliff. They were able to work with my schedule...(I booked much later than I should have) Everyone was very friendly and professional! On top of that, they had a great rate! I'll definately stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
mygoodtrip, Manager at Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your comments. Thank you also to your friend and to you for recommending us. We are so glad we were able to help you with your schedule. Our team at BW Plus Silver Creek Inn prides in providing clean, comfortable, safe and affordable accommodation for any occasion in Emerald Isle/Swansboro area of Crystal Coast of North Carolina. We are happy to learn that you will stay with us again. Thank you so much for opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Very pleased with hotel, staff and rate. Definitely plan to return when in Swansboro/Cedar Point area. Only one other hotel chain in area could not compare to Best Western Plus - they exceeded my expectations!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beachgal2009

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement. Your comments have put a sunny smile on the faces of my team. Thank you so much for that. I am glad to know that we will be your hotel of choice for your stay in this area. Please do let us know if we can do anything to further your stay experience. Thank you so much for your business and we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I loved everything about this hotel. Convinient location, five minutes from the beaches. They had good healthy options for breakfast. The room was big, nice and clean. High ceilings and a jacuzzi, bright natural light. Would definetely stay here next time!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Veronica2702
mygoodtrip, Manager at Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time out for writing about our hotel. I am happy that you liked our hotel, its friendly staff, amenities and proximity to the Crystal Coast of North Carolina. I have shared your comments with our team and they are all overjoyed at reading them. They thank you for your kind words and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Overall a great place to stay but the housekeepers kept my 100 dollar sony game station headphones I left under the covers when I left. I am very disappointed at the security of the rooms after leaving and that no one reported the headphones to the management and the followup from them

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your comments. I am sorry for the loss of your headphones. All our housekeepers are trained in reporting any found item immediately to the management and anything like this has never happened.
Thank you so much for your business. We hope that you will stay with us again.