“Amazing Stay”

The Siena Hotel, Autograph Collection
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Chapel Hill
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My girlfriend and I visited Chapel Hill in order to look at UNC as our next academic step. We fell in love with this hotel the minute we walked in. They checked us in at 1 pm (Check in time is at 4 pm).
The bathroom is spacious with walk in shower. Very clean and neat hotel. We will definitely be back

Room Tip: Great for anniversaries
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband raves about staying here weekly (due to his job) and finally I had the pleasure of traveling with him and experiencing the Siena for myself. I was completely spoiled! Brian and his staff were truly wonderful from check-in to check-out. The ladies that take care of the front desk area were always friendly, greeting me with a cheerful smile and a kind welcoming or send off every time I saw them. Jarrod was quick to offer advice and point me in the right direction each day when I wanted to go out exploring the sights Chapel Hill and the surrounding areas. Brian was eager to shuttle me wherever I wanted to go. Housekeeping and the turn down service, (yes complete with ice in the bucket and a mint on the pillow), were terrific. To top it all off, Chef Teddy runs an impeccable on-sight restaurant, Il Palio, with a changing weekly menu. My husband and I stay in many hotels due to his travels. I have never thought enough of them to write a review, but there is something special about the Siena. I can’t wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JPB1006
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This hotel was a welcome relief after a long day of travel. The check in process was easy and the front desk staff was very helpful. We are traveling with children and they were treated very well by all of the staff there. So much so that my nine year old wrote them a thank you note, with out being asked to! Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was amazing. I highly recommend the eggs Benedict with prosciutto! Again I can't rave enough about all of the employees! The only down side is that they do not have a pool, but they do have a deal with the area YMCA and you can swim at their pool.

Room Tip: King Suite was spacious and very comfortable bed.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Moemoes24
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Beautiful,very clean,excellent customer service,very helpfully staff, nice views,5star restaurant,free transportation to nearby resturants and attractions, can't ask for any better hotel .easy self parking,non intrusive,yet very attentive staff.

Room Tip: Romantic restaurant,excellent food
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a wedding and it was a wonderful place to stay. For the very reasonable prices we got a lot. The bedroom was very large and we had a turn down service every night.

The only negative was we booked a cab and were told it was $30 but we had to pay $70.

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Things couldn't have worked out better for us at the Sienna Hotel, a quiet gem of a place located just off 15-501 in Chapel Hill (also very close to Trader Joe's, for those of you "in the know…"). A bonus for us was that it's part of the Marriott Autograph Collection, so we earned MR points for our stay. I can't say enough good things about the staff--every one of them was superlative in service, gracious, kind, and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. One person in particular, Ryan, was really considerate, and gave my wife great suggestions on how to properly deal with a painful muscle in her leg.

The room was spacious and quiet, with marble floors and an upscale frameless shower in the bathroom. Cookies were served every afternoon at the front desk, and fresh fruit was available every morning.The breakfast was sumptuous, delivered with timely service by a smiling waitress who remembered my name after one visit to the restaurant. Turn down service was provided every evening, accompanied by CHOCOLATES!

All in all, it was a very impressive hotel (in spite of the lack of a pool or a grand ballroom) because the staff made us feel at home from the time we set foot in the parking lot, until the minute we left. If we're ever in Chapel Hill again, we know where we want to stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business