“A little touch of Italy!”

The Siena Hotel, Autograph Collection
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Chapel Hill
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“A little touch of Italy!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This was our third stay over the years at this "Autograph Collection" Hotel and again we were not disappointed! A very distinctive feel of Italy throughout the hotel. The rooms R eloquently styled and U get the feeling U R in a very expensive hotel. The service is exceptional with everyone going out of their way to inform and please U during your stay. Reasonably priced for the amenities! Stay and prove me wrong:)

Room Tip: King with a view out the front if available:)
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Wally J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My girlfriend and I visited Chapel Hill in order to look at UNC as our next academic step. We fell in love with this hotel the minute we walked in. They checked us in at 1 pm (Check in time is at 4 pm).
The bathroom is spacious with walk in shower. Very clean and neat hotel. We will definitely be back

Room Tip: Great for anniversaries
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband raves about staying here weekly (due to his job) and finally I had the pleasure of traveling with him and experiencing the Siena for myself. I was completely spoiled! Brian and his staff were truly wonderful from check-in to check-out. The ladies that take care of the front desk area were always friendly, greeting me with a cheerful smile and a kind welcoming or send off every time I saw them. Jarrod was quick to offer advice and point me in the right direction each day when I wanted to go out exploring the sights Chapel Hill and the surrounding areas. Brian was eager to shuttle me wherever I wanted to go. Housekeeping and the turn down service, (yes complete with ice in the bucket and a mint on the pillow), were terrific. To top it all off, Chef Teddy runs an impeccable on-sight restaurant, Il Palio, with a changing weekly menu. My husband and I stay in many hotels due to his travels. I have never thought enough of them to write a review, but there is something special about the Siena. I can’t wait to go back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JPB1006
Helena,AL
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This hotel was a welcome relief after a long day of travel. The check in process was easy and the front desk staff was very helpful. We are traveling with children and they were treated very well by all of the staff there. So much so that my nine year old wrote them a thank you note, with out being asked to! Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was amazing. I highly recommend the eggs Benedict with prosciutto! Again I can't rave enough about all of the employees! The only down side is that they do not have a pool, but they do have a deal with the area YMCA and you can swim at their pool.

Room Tip: King Suite was spacious and very comfortable bed.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Moemoes24
Tallahassee
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Beautiful,very clean,excellent customer service,very helpfully staff, nice views,5star restaurant,free transportation to nearby resturants and attractions, can't ask for any better hotel .easy self parking,non intrusive,yet very attentive staff.

Room Tip: Romantic restaurant,excellent food
Green Features: I don't have any thoughts about this,so don't make it an isdue
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a wedding and it was a wonderful place to stay. For the very reasonable prices we got a lot. The bedroom was very large and we had a turn down service every night.

The only negative was we booked a cab and were told it was $30 but we had to pay $70.

Stayed May 2014