“Excellent customer service!”

Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Chapel Hill
“Excellent customer service!”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

The kindest staff ever! Best customer service I have ever experienced. Steven Cory, you were my angel, Thank you!

• Stayed June 2012
, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel, responded to this review, 29 June 2012
I am so happy I was here to meet you all and thank you so much for your kind words. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Safe travels,

Steven Cory

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Outstanding! I stayed at hotels in NYC costing over $1K a night and I prefer this one based on the overall experience I had at the Sheraton Chapel Hill. When I arrived I had a change of heart on the type of room I wanted, they didn't bat an eye. Sent someone up within a minute or two to bring up the keys and transfer my luggage. Wow, that's service. Each time I call for assistance, someone was knocking on my door in less than five minutes. Friendly staff, clean rooms and common areas, ample parking, great romantic restaurant, great little social friendly bar, beautiful pond and waterfall dining outside, very reasonable pricing. I can't think of one thing they could have done better, so to sum things up, Outstanding!

Room Tip: Lots and lots of places to eat less than a mile to the right when you exit the hotel, but Shula 374...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank David B
StevenCory, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel, responded to this review, 19 June 2012
Wow, your review has made my day. It is feedback like this that makes me so proud to be a part of our stellar team. I say all the time we have the best staff and hotel in the world and you have helped to further convince me I am right.

San Diego, CA
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Excellent hotel and would stay there again if in the area. The front desk staff were exceptionally pleasant. Rooms were large, clean, comfortable and very quiet. Fitness center was in good shape with plenty of choices. They let us check in early at 11 am on the weekend. Location wasn't the greatest as we were visiting Duke but could get there in 15 minutes. Club lounge was small but well kept and good breakfast.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
We cannot say thank you enough for such positive feedback. We kindly welcome you to our Sheraton Chapel Hill Family.

Warmest Regards,

Nags Head, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 June 2012

On a recent visit to UNC I stayed at this Sheraton hotel, it was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this hotel and plan on staying there on my next trip to Chapel Hill. From the martini and appetizers at Shula's, located in the hotel, to the friendly staff and very comfortable room. The linens were fabulous! I kept thinking I should have the same on my bed at home. Wonder if I can purchase them on the Sheraton website......

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
StevenCory, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel, responded to this review, 9 June 2012
Such positive remarks are sincerely appreciated. We put great effort into providing such experiences as these, and your thoughts and feedback mean a lot. Please let me know next you come our way so I may further accommodate you.

We are so glad to have you in our Sheraton Family,

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Curbside appeal of the hotel isn't that great, as it looks like an older hotel from the '70's. Upon entering the lobby it is clean, airy, and modern. The rooms while strangely configured (light switch to the bathroom was way inside the bathroom), was perfectly comfortable. Staff was very friendly and informative. Bar staff was also extremely friendly and helpful. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank roamingseppo
StevenCory, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel, responded to this review, 2 June 2012
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review our property. We are proud to boast that we consistently rank in the top 10% of Sheratons in regards to Guest Experience, and it is wonderful to hear that we delivered the same calibur of service to you. We look very forward to your next stay.

Best,

Charlotte, NC
Reviewed 20 May 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times now when I need to be on campus for my masters program at UNC. The program is online but we have to be physically on campus for several days to a week at the beginning and end of each semester. This was my third stay there and the staff remember me by name. I used to take the shuttle to and from class each day but thanks to the shuttle drivers, I was able to learn my way around the area so that now I feel comfortable driving myself. The bed was comfortable and the room was really clean. I had a room that was a strange shape due to the angle of the walls so I had a roomy walk-in closet which was great. The bathroom also had extra room due to the shape of the room. I would suggest maybe adding a hook on the walls to hang-up a few things in addition to the one on the back of the door so that it is not totally blank space. I wished I had access to the concierge level this time, I was so tired at the end of each day that I did not want to go out for dinner. I did not see Buddy this time, I hope he did not leave the hotel as I really enjoyed talking to him when taking the shuttle back to the hotel on past visits and he taught me the local shortcuts to the campus. The internet was fast and the folks at Shula's were great once again. Casey and Chris were so helpful when I had dinner there and stayed to talk to me while I was eating dinner since I was alone. Another outstanding stay and excellent service from the staff once again. Having to be away from my family is hard for me and it helps to stay in a place with such nice and caring people. Thank You!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank plail30
StevenCory, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel, responded to this review, 26 May 2012
We thank you greatly for such positive feedback. We thoroughly enjoy having you with us and consider you part of our Sheraton Chapel Hill Family. I and the rest of our staff look forward to your next stay with us...

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 May 2012 via mobile

Hotel was recently remodeled and the room we had was small it was VERY comfortable. The mattress was outstanding.

The breakfast area is good but the food needs to be fresh. Eggs on a buffet turn to rubber fast. Fortunately the server ordered fresh cooked. I suggested to the manager they do a omelette station instead of precooked eggs.

The Shulas steakhouse there is mid priced, but EXCEPTIONAL steak.

Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Richard N
StevenCory, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel, responded to this review, 18 May 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to review our property. Our "Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed" has proven to be the perfect addition to our newly renovated rooms. Our Shula's 347 Steakhouse being on site has created that many more raving fans of our hotel, we are very proud to have it as part of our property. Please feel free to contact me directly in the event you return to our beautiful town if there is anything I can do for you.

Kindly,