“Nice for the price”

Days Inn Chapel Hill
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Chapel Hill

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here one night in between my day visiting colleges (High Point, Elon, and UNC) and my flight home to TTN the following morning. I used trip advisor to find availability as many hotels were full as it was move-in day at UNC. The hotel is 1/2 hour from RDU which was fine for me because I wanted to stay close to the university and enjoy the restaurants. The room overall was fine for 1 night. Clean and comfortable beds, but not the Sheraton. The shower didn't drain at the rate it was outputting water so by the end of my shower the water was up to my ankles; so they should probably service them. The price when all said and done was $85 which is very reasonable for what it is. For a cheap hotel for the night it worked.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Uniontown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I arrived quite early and had no problem checking in. Gray haired gentleman at the front desk was friendly and quite informative when I asked about good restaurants and shopping. Lucky for me shopping was right next door. My room was on the first floor, although a little dated, the room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable and I slept like a baby until a group of intoxicated men started yelling as they were walking up the steps at 1:30 AM. This was not the hotel's fault. I went to check out the next morning and a different gentleman was at the front desk. He was not that friendly but was courteous as I left. I did not check out the breakfast area since I had to leave early. I definitely recommend this motel for the great rate, location and cleanliness.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Chapel Hill
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Place was nice and clean, area was well kept, however a bite dated, starches on the walls, chipped cabinets, gap around door lets in light, breakfast was very plain, (toaster was old and didn't look like it was kept lean) basically bread, two kinds of cereal, two kinds of fruit, coffee and tea, and oatmeal. we weren't expecting a huge selection but usually there is more then just bread, yogurt, and maybe muffins would have been nice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Courtyard Chapel Hill
Courtyard Chapel Hill
#8 of 18 in Chapel Hill
Hampton Inn and Suites Chapel Hill / Durham Area

Been to Days Inn Chapel Hill? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Chapel Hill

Property: Days Inn Chapel Hill
Address: 1312 North Fordham Boulevard, Highway 15-501 Bypass, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Region: United States > North Carolina > Chapel Hill
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Chapel Hill
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Chapel Hill 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Chapel Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Chapel Hill Hotel Chapel Hill