EVOS
Reviewed 11 October 2013

The staff is always friendly, and I appreciate the free wifi. I do wish the Evos brand would improve their vegan options, both in terms of existing quality and in variety. For being a health/environment conscious company, the veggie burgers seem fairly processed and underwhelming.

1  Thank Fred G

Reviewed 10 May 2013 via mobile

I have lived in Chapel Hill for 3 years and just tried this place. My mom and I stopped in for a late lunch on a Friday. Overall it isn't too bad but there is not much flavor to the food. It is lacking in love. The burger was well prepared and presented, and the fries needed salt. The flavored ketchups are a good idea and help flavor the bland fries. To my surprise the shake had less flavor than the fries. I am a bit skeptical that everything is as organic and healthy as they claim. There are so many other good burger places that offer grass fed everything that offer a little brighter and tastier environment. This isn't the worst place but if there were no other it would still be a safe bet.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

We had been here a few times before. It may be best known for its variety of ketchups. The restaurant is extremely clean! They serve burgers, wraps, salads, shakes and today were not crowded when we first arrived. We shared a turkey/avocado wrap, fries, and a cappuccino shake, which might sound strange, but was quite good. It is located conveniently near Trader Joes' which was our next destination.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Have the air-cooked fries and then wash them down with a real milkshake! Everything I've had there has been really good.

Reviewed 6 March 2013

In 5 days of visiting Chapel Hill, I ate here twice. It can be difficult to find healthy and fast vegetarian options, but this place has them (and more than one veggie option)! The vegetarian corn dog is a nice treat and the various types of ketchup (from original to garlic and more) are fun!