“A perfect afternoon”

Triangle Boat Tours
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Chapel Hill
More attraction details
Owner description: Boat Tours on Jordan Lake, for groups up to 12.Guided Tours, Special Events and more.Close & Convenient, Fun & Affordable, Safe & Professional
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had a wonderfully relaxing time with Capt. Don on our custom Mother's Day cruise. His knowledge of Jordan Lake was fascinating and entertaining. He let my 3 year old drive the boat (the highlight for her!); took us to a cove to fish (fish were jumping, but alas, nothing caught); showed us a beaver damn, cormorant island, and even found 3 bald eagles (what my father most wanted to see). The boat was clean, well-maintained, and almost entirely shaded, which was wonderful for protecting my 9 month old. And the homemade bacon dip he offered was divine! We highly recommend Triangle Boat Tours and are excited to book our next tour!

2  Thank Charity H

Reviewed 27 June 2013

We hosted viitors from out of state on a tour of Jordan Lake. All of us were delighted by the friendly, knowledgable approach of Capt Don. His low key presentation of a wealth of information about the lake and its history went far beyond a standard "guided tour." Once Don knew of our interst in wildlife, he went out of his way to make certain we saw everything from a Bald Eagle to a beaver lodge and everything in between. We'll be back to Triangle Boat Tours with other friends. Don't miss this opportunity!

1  Thank Noah37
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We had a great family outing with Captain Don of Triangle Boat Tours. He was most welcoming to a disparate group of many ages. The boat is clean and safely run. Captain Don's informative narrative was terrific and interesting. We will do this again with out of town guests. I am looking forward to a Sunset cruise. I highly recommend this boat tour and Jordan Lake is beautiful.

1  Thank Jeanne L
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We had a great time cruising Jordan Lake on our 2.5 hour sunset cruise. Would recommend to anyone interested in having a fun time with friends/family . We went with adults/couples but will come back with kids!! Capt Don was great and really knew where to go for some great views of the sunset. Bring your camera!