Holiday Inn Express Chapel Hill
The Carolina Inn(Chapel Hill)
US$277
US$257
CarolinaInn.com
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel(Chapel Hill)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$117
Sheraton.com
Hyatt Place Chapel Hill / Southern Village(Chapel Hill)(Great Value!)
US$146
Hyatt.com
Residence Inn Chapel Hill(Chapel Hill)
US$129
The Franklin(Chapel Hill)
US$230
US$223
Curio.com
Chapel Hill University Inn(Chapel Hill)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$122
Aloft Chapel Hill(Chapel Hill)
US$149
US$59
QualityInn
US$199
Travelocity
All reviewshi expresshampton inn next doorcinnamon rollsstayed herepancake machineadjacent hotelfront desksausage gravyiced teastaff was very friendly and helpfulfitness room isvisiting friendscouple of nightsfresh cookiesgreat roomcomfortable roomcomfortable stay
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Stayed at this hotel while attending a class at School of Government in Chapel Hill. The location was perfect - a quick left at the light and a straight shot to the school. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very well attended to. My only complaints about this room was that there was little to NO selections on the television (unless I was doing something wrong). They only had about five or six of the channels that were listed on the channels sheet. Also, the curtain in my room did not close completely. My room was on the 4th floor but it faced another (office?) building and I was always paranoid that someone would be able to see into my room. Overall, I had a great experience at this hotel and would highly recommend it and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2012

We had to travel to Chapel Hill for a family function. I chose this hotel as I'm a Priority Club member and this chain is usually good. Well, this hotel was beyond all expectations. In fact, another family member was also there and he said it is his favorite in the area, and he could stay anywhere. The staff was friendly and helpful. In fact, they all seemed to be on the same page as far as their answers and service. We were very pleased with the staff, The accommadations were clean and very well cared for. The bathroom was certainly large enough, clean and very organized. We did not have time to visit the pool area or the exercise room, but we did have breakfast which was varied and very good. This was our favorite hotel in this chain and would recommend it to anyone going to Chapel Hill. It's location is also great.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th (top) floor, and thay was great.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Maryann B
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Clean rooms, nice staff, breakfast area way too small. Pool at hotel next door.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed here for one night during our recent visit to the UNC campus. It was a very good hotel with a reasonable rate of $79.99 a night (I had a coupon that they honored).
The breakfast was very good with eggs, biscuits and gravy, cinnamon rolls, bacon, waffles, cereal, yogurt, and much more.
I would highly recommend this hotel when you're in Chapel Hill.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Brianna B
Reviewed 8 March 2012

My wife and I stayed here 2 nights. The reception was friendly, the room and facilities were clean, and the breakfast was standard but well supplied and maintained.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family