Our stay was not for pleasure, but for medical reasons. Vincent, the Holiday Inn Express rep with central reservations who booked my reservation was extremely helpful in obtaining a medical rate for our required two day stay. The front desk staff, (Jed, and Clifton), was very friendly and helpful. Although the room was very clean, we always prefer to do our own sanitizing due to medical requirements and the staff was nice enough to furnish us with towels and such upon our request. The breakfast was the usual Holiday Inn fare, and was well stocked, although the breakfast room seemed a bit smaller than some we've visited (eat early to avoid crowd). Everyone seemed willing to go out of there way to make us feel welcome. Parking was adequate, although a little tight when circling to go under the registration entrance. The hotel is hard to spot since there is no Holiday Inn Express entrance sign. (Use the Hampton Inn entrance sign and take first left). There was one small inconvenience (the room key had to be re-keyed prior to check out time), but overall, we were pleased with our stay and will use it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 2 miles from the University of North Carolina and downtown Franklin Street's shopping and dining district the Holiday Inn Express Chapel Hill is your home away from home for all of your Tar Heel needs . With our excellent customer service, southern hospitality and Manager's Reception Tuesday Thursdays your experience with us will make you a fan for life. All 64 of our beautiful spacious guest rooms are equipped with micro-fridges and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Some of our other features include a complimentary deluxe hot breakfast, 24 hour business center, local shuttle service, meeting space that accommodates up to 40 people, 24 hour fitness room, complimentary access to an off site full service gym and free guest/motor coach parking. For your convenience we are located only minutes away from UNC Hospitals, the Friday Center, Quadrangle Business Park, Research Triangle Park (RTP), the Dean Dome, the Carolina Basketball Museum (opened January 2008) Keenan Stadium, Finley Golf Course, Raleigh Durham International Airport, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Duke University, Duke Hospitals, Streets of South Point Mall, the Durham Bulls Stadium, Carter Finley Stadium and the RBC Center home of the Carolina Hurricanes.No matter what brings you to Chapel Hill we're sure your experience with the Holiday Inn Express Chapel Hill will exceed all of your expectations. We can t wait to be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG, Hotel.de, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Chapel Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Chapel Hill Hotel Chapel Hill
- Holiday Inn Chapel Hill
- Chapel Hill Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Chapel Hill North Carolina