“Great food”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cohocton, New York
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

This was walking distance from the hotel and the food was very good. We wanted to go back and try it again but ran out of time. The pizza is all home made and very different. The salads were very interesting and good too.

Visited September 2013

Apex, North Carolina
“Great pizza and atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

We had pizza here and it was great! There is a pretty broad selection of off-the-beaten-track toppings and styles. The decor is kinda eclectic and warm. Very clean. Would definitely go back.

• Visited August 2013
Daytona Beach Shores, Florida
“The Pizzeria! Experience It!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

Serving authentic yet simple Italian food in a dynamic and contemporary ambiance.
Something Special Everyday of The Week! My pick is Monday!
Join Us! You will not be disappointed!

• Visited August 2013
Blowing Rock, North Carolina
“Good dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

We came in for dinner the night before my fathers surgery, we were seated inside. They were slow for a Thursday night but we were there a little after 5 so the dinner rush hadn't started. Will was great. The food was good and on Thursday it is ladies night so my mom and I got our food half off. We liked it so much we went back 2 days later.

• Visited June 2013
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Great Find Just Outside of Chapel Hill”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

I had a $25 gift certificate from restaurants.com for Piola, so we decided to give it a try. Wow, what a great experience. Their pizzas are thin crust like we experienced in Italy and their choices of ingredients is great. Although advertised as 'personal 12" pizzas', the 3 in our party ordered 2 pizzas and we had leftovers to take home. We ordered the Carne & Compagnia which included ham, sausage, spicy salami and oven roasted pulled chicken, as well as the Capricciosa which included ham, sautéed mushrooms and artichokes. Both pizzas were delicious, but a bit undercooked to my liking. That can easily be remedied next time when I tell them I want my pizza 'well done'. We are excited that every Wednesday night is 1/2 off wine night and they have a nice selection of wines. What a great opportunity for some good pizza and inexpensive wine. Also, on the 29th of every month, they offer 'all you can eat gnocchi', one of my favorites...although potato pasta is filling, but yummy.

We are looking forward to many return visits to Piola in the future. A great find with great food.

• Visited May 2013