“Good honest pizza and pasta”

Tedesco's Restaurant and Pizzeria
Price range: US$0 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 September 2012 via mobile

Excellent pizza. Very friendly and obliging service. Great value. It's not an upscale place, but the food is good, it's a wide menu, and they have easy parking. Decent wine and beer list.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

We went to Tedesco's because we had a Living Social coupon deal. I'm glad we did because we really liked Tedesco's. The food was very good, the service was excellent, and the portions were huge. As several other reviewers have mentioned this is not a fancy place with white tablecloths, but is a place that serves really good food at a reasonable price. We'll be going back.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

Ate here w 3 grandkids; good place for them, and my food was plentiful and very good. Beats the Scottish restaurant as a place for young'uns.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

Good price for a LOT of food. More than two meals in one dish!

Reviewed 11 July 2012

Dined here recently using a restaurant.com coupon. This is a former Mexican restaurant, and the ambiance is not typical Italian. It's more diner-ish, but that didn't bother us. I would say the restaurant could add to their ambiance changing wall murals and adding some touch of Italia. The food was fabulous! All three of us agreed that our dinners were delicious - and HUGE portions. At our table we tried the eggplant parmesan, fettucine carbonara, and veal florentine. I have to say that the veal was thin and very tender. I asked for sauce on the side because I was on a special plan, and they had no problem accommodating my request. Our server was very sweet and polite, but she could have checked back a few times to see if we needed water. We sat for a long time waiting for our meal as well. It didn't bother us because we were there to chat, but it might be an issue for someone in a bit more of a hurry. I also had to take the bill to the bar to ring out. I would not judge the service on this one night, and I would definitely recommend trying this restaurant. And be sure to remember that you may have dinner for at least one more night to take home!