“Graduation venue”

Kenan Memorial Stadium
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Having attended several graduations different places,I found this to be the least desirable. Sound system was very, very poor. No tents for handicapped so sitting in the very hot sun, many left field because of heat, so lots of movement which was very distracting during what should have been a very dignified event. The graduation was set up for half the field but because of the number of people in attendance, using more of the field would have been better. UNC needs to rethink the arrangement of Kenan field for graduation and certainly fix the should system. Sad that graduates, parents, and other visitors did not have the opportunity to hear what was a wonderful speech.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Large, open stadium that has a great environment for watching the game. Really enjoyed watching the game here (even if my Miami Hurricanes ended up losing).

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I enjoy taking my whole family to enjoy the UNC football gameday experience. The stadium has been redone to really promote a state of excellence in the air. The new big screen is just awesome. Highly recommend bringing the whole family.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We went to see the Spring Blue/White game and this was the best time I have had at a football game. There were all kinds of activities prior to the game just like a regular game, however only ¼ of the people that attend a real game. We got to see a couple of the basketball players come to the game and they sat right below us. We had the ability to sit anywhere we wished and it was free to get into the game. Overall a great experience. I just love this stadium and the Chapel Hill campus. Franklin street is great as well.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

This stadium was built for little people seats are too close and at 6' my knees were in the back of the person in front of me. Forget trying to get out if your in the middle of a row. The food was ok the service staff polite and the field and jumbotrons nice to view when people stand up.