“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Every time we visit Chapel Hill we eat at Brixx. We have had the pizza, pasta, calzones and all are very good.

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Down for business and wife and small dog joined. Driving around checking the area and did a search for dog friendly restaurants. This came up, nice day so able to sit on patio which was great. Wife and I got pizza, hers was a mushroom pie that she loved, I got the margherita which was a little too cheesy. Got some marinara on the side and all was well with the world. Good service, nice little place you probably wouldn't stumble across but worth looking for. Especially if you are traveling with fido.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We had an enjoyable lunch at Brixx. We eat vegan by choice, and my husband is gluten free by necessity, so finding a pizza place that has both a gluten free crust and Daiya cheese available is a great thing for us.

Brixx has a pleasant atmosphere and a friendly staff. Our waiter was not sure at first if they had the vegan cheese, but he went and found out the answer for us right away, so that was no problem.

We ordered a wild mushroom pizza, which came with fresh arugula, and it was very good. The manager was friendly and unobtrusive when he stopped by to check on us, and our beverages were kept full.

We were pleased to see that the gluten free pizza is served in the same disposable pan that it is cooked in (and presumably arrives frozen at the restaurant in), which is a good thing because it helps avoid cross contamination.

We will be returning to Brixx.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Meadow mount is supposed to be a retirement village so I hear yet I saw people of all ages mingling in a nice little neighborhood pizza joint.I tried the pear and Gorgonzola pizza which was very good.The salads were also good and they had a nice beer list as well.I like the layout of this place and the staff is friendly.The service was good.I shall return.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

They have a new way of making and serving bruschetta, and it was both gorgeous and delicious. A great starter. The Margherita pizza was, as usual, wonderful. My only complaints are that it is very loud, and the tables are too close together. They really need some sound absorbers and a bit more space between tables... it is bad when the only way to get in or out is to bump into someone else...