“always bad service that...”
Review of Penang Restaurant - CLOSED

Penang Restaurant
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Malaysian, Thai
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“always bad service that...”
Reviewed 30 December 2007

always bad service that doesn't matter cause food is so good - spicy!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent food albeit inconsistent service. Always pretty empty, which creates an uneasy ambience.”
Reviewed 26 December 2007

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Thai green curry is my favorite. The food is good overall. I don't like the orange plastic chop sticks and would prefer...”
Reviewed 23 December 2007

Thai green curry is my favorite. The food is good overall. I don't like the orange plastic chop sticks and would prefer wooden ones.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A bit overpriced in my opinion. I usually get takeout from this place.”
Reviewed 16 December 2007

A bit overpriced in my opinion. I usually get takeout from this place.