“Good food, WONDERFUL Cake”

Nantucket Cafe & Grill
Ranked #24 of 289 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Soups, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Good food, WONDERFUL Cake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Have eaten here often and never disappointed....I go for the cake/desserts....but the entrees are wonderful as well...

Visited July 2013

Raleigh,North Carolina
“A Very Nice Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Met a friend here for lunch at her suggestion and was NOT disapointed ...as we drove from Raleigh. Was greeted with a friendly smile and was even allowed to change our seats after initial seating as we wanted a more private area to visit with our friend. I ordered grilled Chicken Kabob w/rice and my husband had the Harbor Master. We both enjoyed our meal and had plenty of food with great service from Alexis, (as we took about 2 hours for lunch) she was fine and told us not to hurry and to enjoy our visit with our friend. I was too full for desert but as we were leaving saw the desert case with all the choices and wished I had saved room for some. The next time I need to pick a desert for a special occasion I will remember that desert display case and order a full cake or etc to take out. The drive from Raleigh is not that far to keep me from returning to eat there again in the future.

Daytona Beach Shores, Florida
“"Prime Rib" Talk About It!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

What a great discovery for me. It was a Saturday night and I ordered a Take Out!... You Got It!!
" Prime Rib! " Oh, it was delicious! The rice pudding! Delicious!!!
A perfect evening set in motion a glass of wine and your favorite music. The best kept secret to happiness is capturing the moment in time.
" Just Do It! "

Marietta, Georgia
“Zero service, bad food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

I was disconcerted to find, when I walked in, that this is virtually a no-service restaurant. You must pick up a menu, find someone at the bar to take your order and your money, fetch your own drink, and wait for your food to be delivered at the table. Afterward, nobody comes to check on you. I had the pine nut salad and it was terrible, mostly because of the disgusting grey noodles. I can't speak for the quality of the other dishes.

• Visited July 2013
“huge menu and good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

Really laid-back place with variety of seating options. The cakes and pies great you at the door and you're invited to try samples! The menu is extensive. Asked the server for a recommendation and truly enjoyed the chipolte mushroom burger and fries. Prices are decent and we were able to sit and chat without feeling hurried.

Visited June 2013