“Pleasant meal near our hotel. ”

Nantucket Cafe & Grill
Ranked #22 of 291 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Pleasant meal near our hotel. ”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here mostly because it was convenient to our hotel. The service was fast and friendly, the food portions were large and tasty. Can't say it's the best food we have had but a very good choice none the less. Oh yeah, we must have came on free cake night because we left with two wonderful pieces of cake to go.

Mebane NC
“Slabs of cake...heaven!!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Heard about the desserts!! OMG a must!
Had strawberry cake, the best ever. Not the heavy, sugary cake. Light and fresh berries. Perfect! Worth every calorie!! Going back for lunch for sure! A slice is enough for 4 people.

• Visited October 2013
Clemmons, North Carolina, USA
“Hit or Miss”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Sometimes the food here is very good. Other times, not so good. The salads are good. The desserts are very good. We've been here quite a number of times and still go on occasion but it's not one of those places that we just long to go to because we're never quite sure if we can trust the quality. Also, it can be priced pretty high- depending on what you order. Some things are not priced badly at all. It's kind of important to analyze the menu.

Visited June 2013
Hickory, North Carolina
“Have never had a bad meal here”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I eat at this restuarant once a month while in Chapel Hill on business. Its one of the places i really look forward to visiting while traveling in the area. I have not had a bad meal here.I enjoy sitting outside when a table is available. They do a great job with seafood dishes, but the beef is good also, and both consistently so. The meal starts with a loaf of warm bread and butter. The entres are reasonably priced, and the drinks are well made in my experience. Its easily located on the Chapel Hill side of I-40 at exit 273 on Farrington Rd. I really like this restuarant. The lobster bisque is excellent.

• Visited September 2013
Forest City, North Carolina
“Very Great Meal!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Had been in the area before on business and had eaten here. Upon return to the area, I returned back to Nantucket Grill and was still as wonderful as I remembered it! Even so good that I ate there both nights while in Chapel Hill! The food was wonderful and it is a nice casual atmosphere. For dessert, you have to try one of the scrumptious pieces of Mile High Cake! Will definitely return!!!

• Visited September 2013