I am a frequent business traveler. I am typically a loyal Marriott customer, and truthfully, if there were a Marriott around I probably would have not discovered this gem. Upon arriving from Atlanta, I was greeted by a very warm, and courteous woman at the front desk. She was very pleasant and told me my room had been upgraded since they booked up in my room class. Breakfast was complementary, the rooms were spotlessly clean and well appointed. The hotel is very 'nouveau classy' and I loved the location nestled amongst nice retail on a typical Americana main street. I would gladly stay here again, and if I could transplant this hotel all over the US, I'd be a loyal Franklin Hotel customer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We'd love for you to stay with us whether you're in town for business or pleasure! We are the only hotel in downtown Chapel Hill, right on Franklin Street - just steps away from all the action such as UNC Chapel Hill's campus, Dean Smith Center, Kenan Stadium, UNC Hospitals, Morehead Planetarium, Ackland Art Museum, and tons of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options. Our guiding principle is to be hospitable, so we focus on our interactions with you above all else. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franklin Hotel Chapel Hill
- The Franklin Chapel Hill, North Carolina