Rizzo Center(Chapel Hill)
Book now, pay at stay
US$203
US$169
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Courtyard Chapel Hill(Chapel Hill)(Great Value!)
US$125
Courtyard
Sheraton Chapel Hill Hotel(Chapel Hill)(Great Value!)
US$122
Sheraton.com
The Franklin(Chapel Hill)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$200
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Holiday Inn Express Chapel Hill(Chapel Hill)(Great Value!)
US$124
Aloft Chapel Hill(Chapel Hill)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$124
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$192
US$188
Chapel Hill University Inn(Chapel Hill)(Great Value!)
US$67
Chapel Hill InnTown(Chapel Hill)(Great Value!)
US$100
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenputting greenfront desksmall kitchenliving roomlong termduke basketballsink areafire pitwhole foodspool tableexcellent breakfasthome away from homeyogurtthe hotel stafffree breakfastshort drive
Reviewed 5 November 2011

Our family attended the UNC reunion over the weekend and had the best time b/c delightful breakfasts each morning in cozy dining area, rooms were very stylish, clean and comfortable with fully equipped kitchenette, beds (king and sofa bed) were very comfortable. Huge plus: very close to the campus, loved shopping at Eastgate Shopping Center and another center that had a Whole Foods. Tip: With all of its good features, it is best to book well in advance for best rate. We made reservations in March 2011 for stay of Oct 21-23rd. Would certainly go back often.

Room Tip: Request a room somewhat close to the elevator. There is only one in the building.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelersRWe
Reviewed 27 September 2011

We stayed here fora family event. It was OK. The rooms are large and it was a great price. There is only one elevator for the property, so if you cannot use stairs, make sure you get a room on the first floor. It requires a lot of walking to get around the u shaped building. The towels area thin and old -- should be replaced. THe kitchen is handy. It would have been good if we were staying for a long time, I think.

Room Tip: Get a first floor room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Stayed at this RI in August while moving daughter into UNC. Very clean with great size rooms (2BR/2BA unit) and in a great location at far east end of Franklin St. Was a quick 10 min ride to campus. Pool was nice and nightly food/drink reception in main house lobby is a nice plus. Only downside is it's a little hard to find at first as it is located off main road and nothing within walking distance of hotel. Small market type store in lobby where you can pick up snacks/drinks so didn't really miss not having a store close by. Would stay here again for sure
B44

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank kevin m
Reviewed 23 September 2011

When in the area on business, I have stayed at the Residence Inn Chapel Hill for approximately two years now. I have always found my room to be clean and in good working order with no issues. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I have no plans to stay elsewhere when traveling to the Triangle area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2011

I was relocating to Chapel Hill and lived here for a week, along with my dog. This hotel is pet friendly and has a reasonable fee if you're doing an extended stay. (They might pro-rate the pet fee if you're here for a night, but I don't know for sure.)
First, the staff. They are absolutely the most professional, friendly, cheerful hotel staff I have ever encountered. I didn't deal with them very much because I had absolutely no complaints during my stay.
The rooms appear to be either a 2-room suite, which I had, or I think the king suite has a divider between the bed area and the living room area, but I'm not sure. Flat-screen tv's and rich updated decor along with nice appliances and comfy beds adorn these suites. You have a dishwasher, fridge, range, microwave, and sink with lots of counter space in the kitchen. The bathroom was spotless with nice amenities. Ask for extra shampoo and conditioner and towels and they'll give them to you. I felt nice and clean, rested, and welcome while staying here. I will put friends and associates here in the future if they visit the Chapel Hill area. The breakfast buffet was expansive and impressive with freshly prepared foods. You could have a four-course breakfast here (fruit, meat, egg, bread) with no problem, plus cereal or whatever combination thereof. Lots of choices! Also good coffee and juice. They have a pool and grills neither of which I had time to use. They have dog-walk stations and some grassy areas to walk around.
Good points: great price, staff like no other, updated decor and amenities. awesome breakfast buffet.
Areas for improvement: (I would shudder at the thought of hotel rates going up to pay for any of these improvements, which are minor in my opinion) - only one elevator which is not close to the parking lot; some furniture and carpet is beginning to look worn (but I wouldn't say it's uncomfortable or run down at all).
And that's it. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business