“Amazing food; brilliant menus”
Review of The Food Fairy

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Food Fairy
Ranked #104 of 292 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Miami, Florida
“Amazing food; brilliant menus”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I cannot say enough good things about Terri, the Food Fairy. I also cannot say enough good things about the mind-blowingly delicious food she presented at my wedding two weeks ago.

Terri truly went above and beyond to craft a menu that was reflective of our personalities and tastes. Balancing my needs as a pescatarian with his cravings for red meat was no easy task. Add to that my southern roots and his Cuban culture and you could have a real mess! No such thing occurred, though. The appetizers and dinner presented were like a work of art - variations on a theme. We received many compliments on the food from our guests.

Terri and her team created mouth-watering dishes and presented them gorgeously. Who could ask for more?

• Visited October 2012