“Authentic New York Italian”
Review of Annemaria's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Annemaria's Pizza
Ranked #120 of 303 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Great family place -- predictably good food, always hot and tasty. I get the eggplant parm, daughter gets pizza, husband gets salads and sandwiches... we've never had them make a mistake, and have been ordering from there for about 20 years.

Reviewed 23 February 2011

Sometimes it seems that the pizza is decent, other times it closely resembles a cardboard box with sauce on it. That isn't what gets me though. The service is awful. On more that 3 occasions I have left with a take out order only to find out (after arriving home) that what I got, isn't what I ordered. The last time I called to let them know about the mix-up. Instead of an apology, I was given the opportunity to return to the store where my correct order was waiting. No offer of compensation was made until I said how inconvenient that would be since I was planning to feed my kids dinner and didn't intend to load them up and drive back to the restaurant. Again, no apology, just an offer to take 10% of my next visit. As if!! A $3.00 discount doesn't even come close to making it worth it. I will be taking my business elsewhere from now on.

1  Thank notravellately