“One gentlemen made the difference !”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South
Ranked #55 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 10 June 2014

He was the shuttle driver, helped in morning with breakfast, very helpful and polite, I really enjoyed dealing with. His name is Mark and he's awesome ! Thank you buddy ! This hotel is basic one, nothing special, exception of the valuable job performing by you, I noticed for next guest !

Marc Dionne

Room Tip: Third floor for sure !
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Marc D
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We don't usually stay at La Quinta Inns but now with a dog and they are dog friendly, we decided to use this hotel while on business. It is a very nice, clean spacious room. We enjoyed the easy location and nice employees. I would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: we were on the 2nd floor but near to steps and out the door!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank pam t
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This hotel was really noisy. I normally do not write reviews at all because hotels are usually nice where I stay. I decided to write this one because I didn't get any sleep this night after getting in at 10pm. As soon as I walked into my room, the next door room had his or her TV up so loud that I could hear it through the walls. Luckily I brought a white noise machine for my baby because he is very sensitive to noise. On top of this, dogs barking in the hallway at 3am in the morning. People were yelling down the hall. What a nightmare! Don't stay here unless you are ready to stay up all night! Needless to say--I wasn't bothered by the dogs, it was the people yelling down the hall, the loud TV and the doors slamming all night. The room was dark and gloomy-just like the picture

Room Tip: Stay away from the first floor!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mypetsparki
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Hotel is a Oasis in Charlotte the pool is quite nice and the staff is friendly. The room was very clean and the front was attentive.Overall it was a very good experience. I would recommend this hotel for a quite relaxing trip

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank Stuart L
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Wonderfully friendly hotel with good staff. Very close to Route I-77 and has attractive grounds. Great place to leave car when flying out of Charlotte as they have a very good shuttle service. We always order Toppers Pizza when we stay there overnight.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank barbdaveroanoke
Reviewed 3 June 2014

A nice hotel conveniently located near the airport. The rooms are large and the service was good. I wouldn't go there for my vacation, but if you are spending a night catching flights or arriving late, this hotel is perfect.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Maria H
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Rooms are large. Close to airport. My main issue was the carpet. I took my shoes off once and put them right back on! The carpet was gross. Needs a cleaning at least or at best replaced. Pets allowed & carpet told the story.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sc73hsc
Travellers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Eagle Lake
Sleep Inn Billy Graham Parkway

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South

Address: 4900 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28217-2404
Region: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte > Eagle Lake
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#9 Best Value Hotel in Charlotte
Price Range: £60 - £91 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South Hotel Charlotte