“Decent stay”

Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Tyvola Road
Ranked #35 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 20 March 2010

I stayed here for a day after being delayed at the airport. Airport shuttle was reliable and convenient. The staff here is very friendly and accomodating. The rooms are large but the layout is odd. The bathroom was not quite clean but the toiletries are very nice and fragrant. The included breakfast is pretty basic, you def have to pay for anything more substantial.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 January 2010

I wa in and out of Charlotte in 24 hours. I've stayed at the Hyatt Place in Roanoke before which leaves a little to be desired, but thought I would give the Hyatt Place Charlotte a shot. I am glad I did! Nice, spacious, clean rooms. The airport shuttle came to pick me up at the airport, and was even willing to transport me to my work location the next morning. When I went to meet the shuttle the next morning, staff informed me that the shuttle had to go to the airport but that a cab was waiting for me and that they would cover the tab! I was absolutely grateful for that. Decent work out facility, and I love the little snack area they have. Quiet, clean, and great customer service. I recommend this hotel without any reservations at all - give it a try!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2009

This Hyatt Place is small, clean, and convenient to Charlotte Airport. The rates were great. Free parking, Free breakfast, with option for some hot breakfast. Lobby bar.

The rooms are compartmentalized and seem choppy. The bathroom space is also divided and cramped. The TVs are good. THe beds are okay. I found the room to have a lot of fan noise, either from the AC or from the building AC, outside. There is some airport noise.

It's a good value, and clean, but it's no resort!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2009

The Hyatt Place Airport is Top Notch. They had everything I wanted in a hotel, food, great service and a bar. The staff goes over the top to help you and the hotel has a great feeling about it. I will stay at Hyatt Place in other cities I travel to. We also spoke to one of the sales staff and they hooked us up with a rate for us to use every time we come to Charlotte. This will save us money when we stay as well.

Great hotel!!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2009

We got to the hotel hours before our check-in time and the 1st staff member didn't want to help us with checking-in early, The second staff member helped us and gave us a room that matched our pre-paid reservation. The room was very nice and clean. The pillows were awesome! I would recommend staying there!!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2009

Clean, great service, loved the coffee bar! Tricky as there are two Hyatts on Tyvola Road, but other than that, check in was a breeze, great room!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2009

ON "DELIGHTFUL PLACE..." - II hurried the review and gave it one star instead of the solid 5 stars it deserves. This is a wonderful property. Rooms are more than ample, service superlative. Not a wide choice aat bar and cook stand but delicious and prepared just for youl Myron, the supervisor is without question - the man, You are in his house and he wants you treated right Stay here.....by all means.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
Travellers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Lake Pointe
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Airport
HYATT house Charlotte Airport
#30 of 178 in Charlotte
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Airport
Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel

Been to Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Tyvola Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Tyvola Road

Address: 2950 Oak Lake Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28208-7718 (Formerly AmeriSuites)
Region: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte > Eagle Lake
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#12 Romantic Hotel in Charlotte
#21 Business Hotel in Charlotte
#43 Family Hotel in Charlotte
Price Range: £85 - £161 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Tyvola Road 3*
Located just west of uptown Charlotte and four miles from the Charlotte Douglas International Airport, the Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Tyvola Road hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including the Charlotte Motor Speedway, Bank of America Stadium, the Carowinds Amusement Park and the Billy Graham Library. Ideal for business travelers, couples looking for a getaway, and busy families, Hyatt Place features a selected range of services aimed at providing casual hospitality in a well-designed, high-tech and contemporary environment. Our free high speed wireless internet allows you to stay connected in the comfort of your room, or utilize our business center for any other printing or computing needs ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Tyvola Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Tyvola Road Hotel Charlotte