All reviews soul food front desk charlotte airport free wifi spacious room convenience store sitting area fresh fruit the air conditioning parking lot complimentary breakfast great customer service oatmeal shuttle service a great stay coffee maker business trip
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The staff was very polite an courteous to my family... Rooms were clean an very comfortable. I would definitely go back for another stay. Very convenient to the mall an attractions. My family enjoyed theirselves.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jessica G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Tyvola Road, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Montoyabritt1,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so very happy to hear that my team took great care of your family and we would love to host you all again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Great find! Good food from hotel a d adjacent spots. No need for car to eat!
I used bkfst is pretty good and healthier than most! Rooms are very spacious. Hotel staff is great. Bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This stay was terrible from the beginning. The sink was clogged. They said that there wasn’t a maintenance guy to fix it. We just had to live with it. The pool was really, really cloudy where my girls who LOVE to swim, wouldn’t even get in it. The beds are the smallest doubles that I’ve ever slept in. They were comfortable, just really small.

The best part, sarcastically speaking, was our neighbors who were obviously there to party. Now, we aren’t old farts or anything. We give a lot of grace but when the stated quiet times are posted throughout the hotel and in each floor, then those should be respected. At least give or take a few minutes around that. Quiet time begins at 10pm. At 11pm this group was still yelling and drinking and jiggling our door handle from the adjoining room. We called the front desk. Nothing was done. Our 13 year old twins, sleeping on the sofa bed, were scared. 1:30a...still going strong. Another call placed. Nothing from the front desk is done. 2:55a...we finally go downstairs and go back up to the fifth floor with security. We were staying at the end of the hallway. Elevators are in the middle of the hotel. As soon as you exited the elevators, you could hear that room.

A side note...one elevator was out of order the entire time and caused for long delays which was annoying.

Back to the partay....it finally mellowed our around 3:45a and our family was able to get a solid three hours of sleep.

This was not a great stay. I had just stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Greenville, SC and had a tremendous time. I wanted to trust the brand. I was wrong.

Pictured is the stuff that came up in our sink and stayed there. Good times.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to hear that your stay was so disappointing. We do want all of our guests to enjoy their stays, which is why we have quiet hours. If quiet hours are not being followed or enforced, you are completely correct to be upset. I will certainly address with my team, as I would not want anyone else to experience a terrible night's sleep. Unfortunately, our elevator did require a major repair which caused it to be down for a couple of days, but rest assured it has been fixed and is up and running. Please feel free to reach out to me directly so we can address your issues more individually and hopefully have you give us another opportunity to show what the Hyatt Place brand strives for.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Booked very last minute through booking.com as we missed our London flight from Charlotte due to extreme weather.

We also missed the last hotel shuttle bus due to my luggage fiasco at the airport so got a cab.

The receptionist was so friendly and welcoming, and greeted 2 very tired travellers with a warmth and compassion that was really appreciated. We checked in just after 1am.

The room we had was huge, and most definitely really comfortable beds. So much so we slept until just gone 8am. Needed!

Breakfast was in plentiful supply and offered the standard hot and cold options we had become accustomed too whilst stateside. Tasty and certainly needed after our late night, early morning experiences.

The shuttle bus was made well use of, as we were able to return to Charlotte airport with ease and rebook our flights, and then return back to the hotel.

We were also able to extend our stay until just gone 16:00, which was a real welcome relief. Final relaxation before we had to begin our journey home.

Onsite there is an outdoor pool, looks well maintained, bar which serves food. We ordered food and was absolutely amazed with how good it was. Reasonably priced and great for sharing. The pulled pork sliders, simply yum!

A great hotel all round and really accommodating! First class customer service from everyone we encountered whatever the time of day or night!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

MrsH1203,

Thank you so much for your thorough review of our hotel! I am glad to hear that we were a welcome respite for a weary traveler as this is what we strive to be for every guest, regardless of what brings them to our property! I will pass on your praise to my team, and I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

This is a sweet hotel, all of the quality you expect from Hyatt and then some more, located in a great location near the airport. The front desk lady was super sweet and explained all of the amenities and restaurants in walking distance. I love the fact that food is available at the front desk 24 hours a day. This hotel had a great gym with an expansive variety of weights and a great outdoor pool. Room are super sharp and well maintained and feature a larger than normal flat screen TV – also super spacious. I really dug the fact that it had a sectional couch as well. Complimentary breakfast was on point as well. We had a great experience here and will definitely be back for another night of quiet rest on the road. Thanks team!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business