“Great Location”

Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte - South Park
Ranked #3 of 182 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 3 April 2014

malls are great and location to everything walking distance. Like the outdoor shopping area as well as movies are walking distance as well. Because I am a real shopper I like to be were I can shop and eat and this Hampton Inn provided all that for me I will only stay at this Hampton Inn when in the NC area

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I have been coming to this hotel for business for about 5 years now. I always try to book here first. It is one of the nicest Hampton Inns you will find. The Breakfast buffet is ok, but the rooms are great. The fitness room only has one treadmill, so it can be a hit or miss in the morning to get on the treadmill.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Loved this Hampton Inn! The hotel is in a really nice area of Charlotte with lots of shopping and dining in walking distance and a short drive to the South Park mall. They have a free shuttle that will take you places in a 5 mile radius. The hotel lobby and dining ads area was very nice - I would even call it fancy. The front desk staff was awesome! Super friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The tv in the bathroom mirror was cool... I've never seen that before and didn't expect that in a limited service hotel. I slept great each night and appreciated the comfy beds and clean sheets/duvet cover. The breakfast in the morning was your standard Hampton fare... Just what you need! If not, there is a Whole Foods in the same plaza. The bartenders at Wolfgang Puck next door were a blast... They have great specials every week day.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Orangepeel107
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We were attending a wedding in Charlotte, and chose to stay out of the city. This Hampton Inn is in a beautiful suburban area with million dollar homes nearby. This particular Hampton Inn was very luxurious. The public rooms were beautiful. Our room was lovely and clean. We had a nice large TV and refrigerator. The TV in the bathroom mirror was a nice touch! Also, you are in walking distance to a wonderful shopping area with nice stores and restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Oldmyst
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We travel to Charlotte at on average of every other month during the year to visit our children and grandchildren. When not staying with our children, which is most of the time, we always stay at this Hotel and only this Hotel. Our experience over the years have always been excellent, the hotel staff are consistently very helpful and the facility is clean, quite and well maintained. Simply an excellent place to stay!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James T
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We were traveling and stayed at this lovely hotel for a night. I would recommend staying much longer as it seems there are a lot of great restaurants and shopping in the area. LOVED the TV in the bathroom. Great Clean Clean hotel

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Doreen D
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I travel to Charlotte for business frequently and I always stay here unless they are sold out. I can understand why because it is such a great place! The front staff are always so professional, the rooms are perfect (I've stayed in many of them - different rooms, locations, floors, etc. and they're all good!). The breakfast is so convenient and delicious. I look forward to my trips so I can truly relax and enjoy the stay here!

Room Tip: All of them are great! I've stayed in several types and locations and I really cannot complain.