Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.
Ranked #107 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Salisbury, North Carolina
“Great staff and value”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times recently. I am amazed at the value I receive and the consistent friendly service of the staff. Not only will I continue to seek out this property, but I will also look at Extended Stay when I travel to other cities.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd., responded to this review, 17 December 2012
Terry - Thank you so very much for your nice review about our hotel. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We are so happy to hear that we continuously meet your expectations, and because of that, you will return for more visits to us and other ESH properties!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
raleigh
Reviewed 19 September 2012

This Extended Stay America is clean and recently updated. The staff is pleasant. This is a great choice for an individual/couple staying for a few weeks or for a family with children. The kitchen has a refrigerator, microwave, and small stove. The living area is roomy and has a pull out couch. The bedroom is large. One nice feature are the doors that separate the living area from the bedroom. There is a walk in closet (bigger closet than my 1st apartment). The vanity area is outside the shower/toilet. This is adequate for most. The bathroom is a bit small.

Breakfast items available are: oatmeal, breakfast bars, coffee, muffins & fruit. Nothing fancy, but enough to start your day.

The pool area is quite nice...

This is not a fancy hotel, but it is in a good location, safe (good lighting), & clean.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Jamie B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd., responded to this review, 31 October 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Rock Hill, South Carolina
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I must say this was a good experience overall. Whenever I had an issue the manager and his staff would always fix it. I was at this extended stay for 30 days and I met some amazing people while I was there. It was like being home. Thanks everyone!

Stayed July 2012, travelled on business

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 24 August 2012

I usually hate extended stays, this hotel I would stay at again.
The staff was great, the rooms were nice!
Clean,comfortable rooms. The hotel was in great condition,
Great location
I actually enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
"It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way,"" and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Great location (suburbs but accessible to the highways) but the staff are what make this place such a great hotel. Always greeting you whenever you walk by (on a first name basis). I would definitely stay here again if I ever return to Charlotte.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor (106) and it was very easy to get out either the main or side door, if you...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank KristinEleda
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Atlanta Ga
Reviewed 3 August 2012

We stayed at the hotel at the end of July. I also want to comment on the friendliness of the staff. Everyone went out of their way to greet us throughout our stay, including the handyman.

The room was clean and very spacious. As we checked in they were moving out the old pullout beds. We were delighted to see we had a brand new "leather" sofa and recliner in our rooms.

We were there in April and noticed an unpleasant smell and stained furniture. All of that is noticeably gone. My teenage son mentioned how it smelled and looked so much better this visit. Definitely a change for the better!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank alpham0m
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd., responded to this review, 24 August 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. We have made a lot of improvements recently and it gives me such great pleasure to know that they are paying off. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 July 2012

I had booked a hotel through priceline and it happened to send me to the extended stay deluxe. Due to an emergency I did not make it to the hotel. The priceline team was VERY nice about reversing the payment if the hotel would approve it. I called the hotel and asked to be connected to the manager. I explained the scenario and Nick/Nikko had a miserable attitude about it. He hung up right in the middle of our conversation twice and the third time he said "I F*****G dont care about people like you do what you need to and DO NOT CALL BACK" I was quiet baffled by the behavior, I work for Hilton myself and it was hard for me to understand why a guest would be treated that way. I decided to head the corporate way and left a few voicemails the closest I got to was a man at special services and he promised a call back with an update in 48 hrs. I guess we can all guess how that went.
The money was merely a matter it was the principle and beauty of this business it is called Hospitality for a reason! An extended stay manager has an attitude and an agression issue that is a first timer surely
Would highly recommend a few other hotels in the same area anything but this one!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank miloni k
I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlotte
Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Park Rd.
Suburban Extended Stay Charlotte-Pineville
Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#6 of 6 in Pineville

Been to Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.

Property: Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.
Address: 8405 Pineville-Matthews Road, Charlotte, NC 28226-4704 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Charlotte/Pineville)
Region: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#65 Business Hotel in Charlotte
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Charlotte