Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.
Ranked #105 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Charlotte
“Stay Away”
Reviewed 2 September 2007

I just got home and I'm busy washing all of my clothes trying to get this stench out. The outside appears nice and fairly well maintained, as soon as you walk in the door be prepared for a stench. I thought maybe this was temporary so I proceeded with checkin anyway as it was late and I had to be at work early the next morning. I bought some candles on my way home from work that day and used it to mask the smell for my remaing few days. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at and this is the 1st review I have ever written, after that experience I feel it's my duty to warn future customers. Stay away!!

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — The SMELL inside the hotel was nauseating.
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank Marshall70

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlotte
Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Park Rd.
Suburban Extended Stay Charlotte-Pineville
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#5 of 6 in Pineville
Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville
Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville

Been to Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.

Property: Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.
Address: 8405 Pineville-Matthews Road, Charlotte, NC 28226-4704 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Charlotte/Pineville)
Region: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#65 Business Hotel in Charlotte
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Charlotte