“Awesome!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #71 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
owosso, mi
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Hubs and I stayed while we went to PNC to see The Crüe! Reserved the room back in January after reading reviews. We absolutely loved our room!! The bed was super comfy, and those pillows!!!! I wanted to take them home! I actually slept in til 730 which is unheard of for me! Totally grooves on the ironing board and fridge in room, and the cleanliness was amazing. I've stayed in other places for the same rate with less than stellar experiences. The staff was super friendly,both day and evening! Will definitely stay at other sleep inns in ky travels if they are anything like this one!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
gmnc005, General Manager at Sleep Inn University Place, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate you staying with us for the Crue farewell tour. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to Sleep Inn. I will share your review with our staff for posititve feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
Sam Lucas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Colonial Heights, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

I found out about this hotel on tripadvisor. It was highly rated and the most reasonably priced hotels in the area. At the front door there is a sign that says "you are about to meet some of the friendliest people". They were right. The front desk was very cheerful, polite and helpful. The rooms were very nice and clean. The breakfast was what you would expect. All in all, a pleasant stay. Thanks to all of the reviewers.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your kind review. I really appreciate you staying with us while visiting Charlotte. I will share your review with our staff for positive feedback.
We hope to see you on future trips.
Clermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

These days it's very hard to find hotels in many towns or cities without local knowledge. A virtual needle in a haystack. After reading many reviews u booked and to my surprise this place is actually very nice! Great decor, secure location, and a clean and bright room. Kudos to the front desk staff that helped me including ms . precious, and ms. Karina! I will definitely stay here again when in Charlotte! !

• 5 of 5 bubbles
gmnc005, General Manager at Sleep Inn University Place, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you so much for your review and kind words. Karina and Precious are a real joy to work with and I'm glad they helped improve your stay. I really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We hope to see you on future visits!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

My wife and I were in town for the Carnivores Tour. We stayed here because it was close and had such good reviews. We were not disappointed. The whole place is very clean and the breakfast was really good. We will be staying again when ever we go to anymore concerts.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
gmnc005, General Manager at Sleep Inn University Place, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for staying with us while visiting Charlotte for a concert. We try our best to satisfy all our guests, and we are honored that you took the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
I really appreciate it, and please let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future.
704-549-4544
Chimney Rock, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay especially when seeing shows at the pnc center. Close to everything we needed, very friendly staff. This is a hotel chain we use often and have yet to be disappointed,will continue to stay at sleep inns in the future. They gave us a price max for price we found online

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
gmnc005, General Manager at Sleep Inn University Place, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for staying with us while in town for a concert at PNC.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and I really appreciate your review on Trip Advisor!
We hope to see you for future trips to the Charlotte.
Burlington, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

When my husband and I took our anniversary trip to Charlotte we stayed here. The staff was very friendly and the room was clean and inviting. The only negative was the pool. There are beautiful crepe myrtles surrounding it but the pool was filled not only with the flowers but hair. It was everywhere. We were so grossed out, we got out. Breakfast was OK.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank babymacyrae
Thank you for staying with us while celebrating your anniversary. I appreciate you sharing your review on Trip Advisor. I am sorry the pool was not clean when you went for a swim. I agree with you that he crepe myrtle's are beautiful but the pink flowers end up everywhere and are a mess.
I hope you had a great anniversary weekend.
Thanks again and let me know if I can be of any help in the future.
Knoxville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel for two nights for Warped Tour 2014. We were very impressed! The gentleman who checked us in was very friendly, as well as the manager who checked us out. Rooms were very clean, and up to date. The location was also great! Only 10 minutes from the PNC music pavilion, and was only a short driving distance to uptown Charlotte. We were very pleased with our stay and plan to stay again for other concerts and Carolina Panthers games : )

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MdtLove1218
gmnc005, General Manager at Sleep Inn University Place, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for staying with us while visiting Charlotte for the Warped Tour!
It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay. I really appreciate you sharing your experience online. We are in a great location to catch a Panthers game and for PNC Amphitheater.
We hope to see you for future trips to Charlotte!