Holiday Inn Charlotte - Center City
US$238
US$224
  • Pool
US$163
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$176
US$126
US$113
US$160
All reviewscaffe sienafront deskrooftop poolwithin walking distanceparking garagehotel restaurantstreet noiselocation is greatbeds were comfortablelight railstaff was friendlybusiness tripthe room was nicejjsinkvaletwedding
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My husband and I just stayed Thursday through Sunday at te Holiday Inn Center City. We actually booked the hotel on a budget website and got a fantastic deal. I was hesitant to stay in a Holiday Inn since we typically stay in the Omni. I was shocked at the level of customer service we received. Everyone was extremely friendly and treated us as if we had paid full price for the room. We were on the 9th floor and had a great view of the city street and restaurants. Stephan the valet went out of his way to make our stay amazing and he deserves a pat on the back for sure! He even cleaned our car out for us daily and was constantly going above and beyond for us! The rooms were comfortable and well stocked! They also have new refrigerators and microwaves which came in handy for leftovers! The only negative for us was that the hot tub was covered/closed for our stay and it was something we were really looking forward to using. Overall, great weekend stay and I will absolutely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: March 2014
HolidayInnUptown, Manager at Holiday Inn Charlotte - Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Mommyofthree1012,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with others. Especially wonderful comments on the staff and Stefan of the Valet Services. You'll have to come back and stay with us in the summer to experience our pool and hot tub (unfortunately we can only open them seasonally from mid May to mid October). Hurry back!

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to Charlotte to visit the city and surrounding areas in hopes to move here next year. Being out of "towners" we didn't know what to expect but the staff was extremely nice and helpful. Especially Evan the bartender at the hotels restaurant. He was very welcoming to the town, gave us great places to visit, extremely helpful and so kind. The rooms are clean, breakfast was descent. Despite how people complain about the parking, it's not bad, they must be lazy! We'd definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnUptown, Manager at Holiday Inn Charlotte - Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear Ashbenz06,

Truly exceptional service is something our staff prides itself on providing and it sounds like you truly experienced our hotel in just that fashion. I am especially excited to see that Evan was so accommodating and provided you with outstanding service. Hurry back to Charlotte!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I am a business traveler. I am platinum in a number of different reward systems. 200-250 nights a year in hotels. This hotel is nice and in a convenient location. The rooms are small but clean. Kind of noisy but I was there when there was a bunch of kids doing activities so likely not a good indication of the usual noise level. The location is fantastic. The parking is a bit of a pain. Not bad overall - don't shy away. Not a hotel you go to and are like "That was awesome" but definetly a solid performer.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank jack b
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Charlotte - Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear jack b,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We stayed at this property January17-18, 2014. It is located within walking distance of the Epicenter and Time Warner Arena. The hotel staff was very friendly considering it was a huge cheerleading competition weekend so there were people EVERYWHERE. The walk from the parking garage to the hotel was a little far but, your in a major city. The room was very nice and beds were comfortable. If we need to go to Charlotte again...we would stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Zrushin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your exceptional service story with others. I am glad you enjoyed your weekend in Charlotte and look forward to having you as our guests again soon!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I visited this location for 4 days on a business trip and and was consistently unable to enter the room with the access key. I had to wait in the hall several times a day and at night until someone came to allow entry. I informed the staff of the problem several times each day and was never offered another room or even an apology from the manager. I reached out to this location and the corporate office to provide feedback and had to follow up several times to get any feedback. The feedback I received was that they would take my comments under advisement. This company does not care about the guest experience!

• Stayed: October 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Charlotte - Center City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear JetSetterAP,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay with us. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn around. However, it seems that we were not able to execute an exemplary hotel stay experience because of the issue with your room key card. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. I hope this incident will not deter from giving us another opportunity to serve you in the future. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Lera P