“Roslyn's Review”

Ranked #98 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
Augusta, Georgia
“Roslyn's Review”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Everything was wonderful. I researched a bit before coming to Charlotte and found several positive internet comments about this hotel. So, I decided to take a chance on it. I found it with many friendly and helpful staff members, clean rooms and a excellent breakfast. I would return again given the opportunity. Thank you for providing such excellent service.
The front desk clerks were extreamly nice and helpful. The breakfast bar staff kept the food hot and the area very clean. They were also very nice. The maid service were also very kind and greeted us with a smile. It is in a great location directly off of I-77 and very easy to get to. THANKS again for excellent service.

Room Tip: Our room was on the front side, but the entire area seemed quiet. Dont think you could go wrong at a...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Roslyn36

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Large, comfortable room. Cody bed - good night's sleep. Better-than-most free breakfast. Every staff member was extremely friendly - great customer service. Excellent value for the affordable price for a one night stay as we were passing through Charlotte.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank SummerP24
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 6 April 2012

This Fairfield Inn has very comfy memory foam beds. The evening I arrived Susan was at the Front Desk and she was very friendly and helpful. I have stayed at this Fairfield Inn before and she made me feel like a valued guest. This Fairfield Inn has a complimentary breakfast that is really enjoyable for the variety of foods. They have hot eggs and biscuits and a variety of cereal, fruit and yogurts. The Hotel is tucked back in a quiet area off the main road so I find it easy to get a restful sleep. I did have to close the bathroom door as the Hotel has a noisy central bathroom duct fan. There is extensive Highway construction going on in the Charlotte area and this was close to my business meeting location so I was happy to have no traffic delays. I will stay at this Hotel again when I am in Charlotte.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank BusinessTravellerVA
Lansing, Mi
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Stayed here one night, March 23rd, it was a very pleasant stay.

The lady at the front desk was super helpful and very friendly( I don't remember her name). She was a welcome sight after 13 hours in the car. She gave recommendations of places to eat at, where to go, etc. The room was nice, clean, lots of big fluffy pillows and a comfortable bed. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor. This location is within a distance to the airport and you could hear pla...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank niasmom
Forest, Virginia
Reviewed 22 March 2012

My excellent stay at the Fairfield Inn started when I walked in the door and was greeted and checked in by Susan at the front desk. Susan was one of the most personable and efficient front desk people I have dealt with. After getting settled in my room which was spotless, I went down to the manager's reception in the lobby area where I met Debbie who was the hostess for this reception. She was very friendly and welcoming and made all of us road-weary travelers feel at ease. The workout room was small but had good quality equipment with the individual TV's on each machine. The breakfast area was well stocked and had variety. I will definitely stay here again when I'm in the south Charlotte or Pineville area.

Room Tip: This hotel is fairly close to the interstate so if you are a light sleeper you may want to request a...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank GRofVA
ffisarrowood, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this review, 27 March 2012
Thank you for the kind comments regarding our staff. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 March 2012

This property impressed me with being exceedingly clean (lobby, hallways, and guestroom) and being staffed with people who are focused on ensuring their guests have a great experience.

While the Fairfield is typically a budget hotel, this one did not have that kind of 'feel' to it. This property has become my location of choice when I visit Charlotte - it is set at the right price, the rooms are spacious and very clean, and the staff is friendly, professional, courteous, and helpful. I recommend this property highly.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I stay here frequently on business.. Facility is well run, clean and near a variety of restaurants and just off I-77. Just added a free hot breakfast to the ammenities.

Wi-Fi service comes with the room and is not limited to one device, like some of their other "pricier" venues I have stayed with recently.. Notably their Mariott Renaissance in Chicago that feels the need to charge $15/nite for wifi and limits use to one device at a time.. This for a room that costs 250% more per night...

Room Tip: Third floor.. Away from elevator.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business