Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood
US$141
US$133
US$103
US$312
Sleep Inn University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$96
SleepInn
US$185
EmbassySuites.com
Holiday Inn Charlotte-University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$120
US$107
Hampton.com
US$326
US$299
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskmarriott chainstandard hotelyogurtamusement parkthe breakfast areafree internetfridge and microwavecomfortable staygreat customer servicethe hotel staffstayed one nighteasy accessa great place to staystaff was friendlycarowinds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2012

We only needed a hotel for a one night stop and chose this hotel based on other reviews. We were very happy with the hotel. We were greeted by very friendly and helpful desk staff workers who gave us a list of nearby restaurants. The room was clean and fresh with a very comfortable bed. The free breakfast was great and was kept well stocked despite several groups who hit the breakfast area all at the same time. Every employee we came into contact with was friendly.
I feel this hotel is an excellent value and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank lmonroe
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Everything was wonderful. I researched a bit before coming to Charlotte and found several positive internet comments about this hotel. So, I decided to take a chance on it. I found it with many friendly and helpful staff members, clean rooms and a excellent breakfast. I would return again given the opportunity. Thank you for providing such excellent service.
The front desk clerks were extreamly nice and helpful. The breakfast bar staff kept the food hot and the area very clean. They were also very nice. The maid service were also very kind and greeted us with a smile. It is in a great location directly off of I-77 and very easy to get to. THANKS again for excellent service.

Room Tip: Our room was on the front side, but the entire area seemed quiet. Dont think you could go wrong at any room location.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Roslyn36
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Large, comfortable room. Cody bed - good night's sleep. Better-than-most free breakfast. Every staff member was extremely friendly - great customer service. Excellent value for the affordable price for a one night stay as we were passing through Charlotte.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank SummerP24
Reviewed 6 April 2012

This Fairfield Inn has very comfy memory foam beds. The evening I arrived Susan was at the Front Desk and she was very friendly and helpful. I have stayed at this Fairfield Inn before and she made me feel like a valued guest. This Fairfield Inn has a complimentary breakfast that is really enjoyable for the variety of foods. They have hot eggs and biscuits and a variety of cereal, fruit and yogurts. The Hotel is tucked back in a quiet area off the main road so I find it easy to get a restful sleep. I did have to close the bathroom door as the Hotel has a noisy central bathroom duct fan. There is extensive Highway construction going on in the Charlotte area and this was close to my business meeting location so I was happy to have no traffic delays. I will stay at this Hotel again when I am in Charlotte.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BusinessTravellerVA
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Stayed here one night, March 23rd, it was a very pleasant stay.

The lady at the front desk was super helpful and very friendly( I don't remember her name). She was a welcome sight after 13 hours in the car. She gave recommendations of places to eat at, where to go, etc. The room was nice, clean, lots of big fluffy pillows and a comfortable bed. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor. This location is within a distance to the airport and you could hear planes flying overhead. This could be a problem, but it was not for us, couldn't hear a thing.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family