“Excellent location off I-77” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood

Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood
Ranked #93 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent location off I-77”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

My family of 4 stayed one night at this hotel on a roadtrip. The hotel was very clean and comfortable and the hot breakfast was also a consideration when booking the room. I would highly recommend this hotel to someone looking for a reasonably priced hotel with breakfast included.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel en route to Savannah; the hotel is very close to Interstate 77. The hotel was very basic, but clean and reasonably priced. It also appeared the interior had been recently updated (new carpet, bed linens, etc.) The reception staff were very friendly.

We did not try the continental breakfast, but it looked pretty basic - cereals, breads, pastries, fruit, etc.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Lexington, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

My son and I stayed here one night before going to Carowinds the next day. We are Marriott Platinum Memebers so we cashed in some points and decided to check it out. Its right off of 77 which is so convenient and easy access to the highway. The feel is very modern. No moldy smells or anything like that. Everything was in great conditions. Our room had a perfect little kitchenette in it and my son loved sleeping on the sleeper sofa. The flat screen TV Swiveled around the room. The bathroom reminded me of staying in a townhome, it was large and clean. The best part is the next morning the breakfast was free unlike the other Marriott Property we stayed it that sets beside of it. You could make waffles, have fruit, cereal and was very adequate for what we needed probably more elaborate than we needed for a night but at least we felt safe and comfortable all at the same time. We will stay again.

northern virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

Our family of four stayed over one night at this Fairfield Inn. It is located right off hwy 77. When we arrived, we were greeted by a very friendly front office woman. She gave us a choice of what floor we wanted our room to be located. The hotel appears very clean and up to date. The lobby had an area that you could make a cup of hot chocolate, tea or coffee. The room itself was clean as was the bathroom. Shower had great water pressure. Beds were very comfortable. We did partake of the complimentary breakfast the next day. It consisted of bagels, muffins, toast. Cereals, fruit and yogurts. There were two hot items, scrambled eggs and sausage patties. You could also make your own waffles. The breakfast was tasty but nothing to write home about. I would absolutely recommend this hotel for a night or two. We were using Marriott points and felt that whether paying for it with points or cash, it is a good value.

Clermont, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn after missing an international flight due to weather. I had been traveling for almost 9 hours and it was very late at night by the time I spoke to Colleen. I was able to make a reservation quickly by phone and Colleen, after learning more about my situation, even suggested a reputable cab company that I could use to get from the airport to the hotel. When I got to the hotel Colleen greeted me as though I was a member of her family. She went to the trouble of arranging a shared cab ride for me to the airport the next morning so that my fare would be cheaper. Starting with Colleen, the customer service was some of the best I've ever experienced. All of the staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. The room was clean and had been recently updated. Though I hadn't intended to spend any time in Charlotte, my experience was outstanding. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through this area.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ffisarrowood, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the kind comments regarding Colleen. At the Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood, we take pleaure in treating our guests like family. I am so happy you experienced this first hand and we hope to see you again real soon.
Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn on June 16, 2013. We checked in about 7:00 PM. They were able to give us a first floor room. My husband has had surgery recently. The room was clean and comfortable. My husband took my Grandson out to the pool. He said the pool area was clean also. The breakfast the next morning was good. They had scrambled eggs and sausage, waffles. muffins, donuts, bagles, toast and cereals. The beds were comfortable. It was quiet there. Overall, I would recomment this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Chico, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

Stayed at this hotel for several days on a business trip and was very pleased. It is a quiet location, the rooms are clean and nice, and the staff is great. They have a nice breakfast room. It is also close to the freeway, so you can get around easily. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business