“Quality Experience”

Ranked #56 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Kathleen, Georgia
“Quality Experience”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I stayed for one week and everyday was as good as the next. The room was clean, the lobby inviting, and the staff was amazing. Front desk and bistro staff were welcoming and greeted me with a smile at all times. Would be happy to stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Colt G, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Ballantyne, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your stay at our hotel. I take great pride in reading all the reviews off trip advisor and love sharing them with my team. We love to know where we are succeeding and where we need to improve. We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 October 2013

The hotel was conveniently located and clean. The staff was helpful, The computers in the business area were easy to use. My wife and I had an excellent time. i would certainly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Albany, New York
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This hotel fit the bill perfectly for my business trip to the Ballantyne Corporate Park. It was a stone's throw from my work location, proximal to many dining options and other amenities. The staff was courteous and attentive and my accommodations were comfortable and well-maintained.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Will H for taking the time to review our hotel on trip advisor. I believe we are in a great location for business as well as leisure travelers. The Ballantyne area is great for everyone, and we are surrounded by some of Charlotte's best restaurants and shopping. We look forward to seeing you again
Los Gatos, California
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I was there for three days for my brother's wedding. I love the fact that we were able to check in around noon and had connecting rooms as requested. The staff is the nicest I have ever encountered but housekeeping was even nicer, always available when we needed them. I knew breakfast wasn't included, but I was surprised they didn't have complimentary coffee brewed for the weekenders. starbucks is served but I think it's too expensive and overroasted. I was told complimentary coffee is in the rooms, instead We walked to the gas station for coffee and doughnuts. Overall great stay despite the lack of free coffee. But seriously, free coffee, come on.

• Stayed October 2013
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 23 October 2013

the nicest group of people I've ever encountered at any hotel, from check in, to dinner to the next day at breakfast. all I heard was my pleasure, the epitome of southern hospitality. the guy who checked me in was funny, engaging and made a great dinner recommendation.

• Stayed October 2013
Colt G, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Ballantyne, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Good Afternoon Kirbyjones,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your experience at our hotel We pride ourselves on the staff we hire and take a great deal of time training them in different aspects of the hotel, however we understand that there are certain qualities you can't train and we are grateful for all our employees and the incredible job they do making each guest feel welcomed. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The stay was good and the people were very polite. Just a little more than I would expect for the money.

The location in is a really good area that is really good for business and pleasure. Lots of good eating places are near by, but not really from the under 30 age group.

Sharon, Massachusetts
Reviewed 18 October 2013

For the last several months I've been spending almost 10 nights/month in CLT, and this is the place I've chosen to be my home away from home. The best feature is the staff, who great and treat me like a friend, and whose warm smiles and sentiments help overcome the burden of being away from home. The rooms are clean and comfortable, if not particularly fancy. Good beds. Always a nice, hot shower. Plenty of amenities on-site, if you choose to take advantage of them--gym, indoor pool, community TV area, small, open restaurant/bar area. However, it is also within walking distance of at least a dozen great places to eat. Perfect location if you're doing business in Ballantyne.

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and letting us know your experiences. We love having guests that spend as much time at our property as you have in recent months as it gives us the opportunity to get to know them on a personal level and become friends. Some of these guests become accustomed to certain amenities or rooms and we make it a point to have these available for them before they arrive. We look forward to seeing you for your next trip to Charlotte, and our front desk team is looking forward to welcoming you back personally.