“My Stay @ Day's Inn”

Days Inn Charlotte North-Speedway-Uncc-Research Park
Ranked #136 of 183 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 22 January 2014

In fact this was my second stay. My previous stay encouraged me to stay again. I did check other hotels in the area, but I was really pleased with the hospitality with the front desk agents. Rooms are clean and the furniture is of good quality. Although, the area is okay, but this hotel has a peaceful environment, and the big plus is the security officer onsite. The breakfast was okay, with it was a hot breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to other travellers.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed 8 January 2014

My family and I were traveling from New York to North Carolina and decided to stay here for the holidays. The staff was super friendly and helpful and The employees were really friendly and the lobby was clean and after checking in the employee provided us with free water and also the rooms are really nice

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We had a road trip to Charlotte. We stayed at Days Inn, in the North of Charlotte, as we could not drive any further towards our destination to Jacksonville, FL.
Our first impression was nice, when the lady on the front desk checked us in. We were hungry, and thought we will eat some pizza, but unfortunately, their restaurant was not operational.

Rooms were clean, and the furniture was really nice. Cleanliness was above average. The hotel seemed to be sold out, as there were not many parking spots available, so we had to walk long to our room.
The morning breakfast was okay, nothing hot.
I would recommend this hotel in the area, to other readers.

Room Tip: Many restaurants around, within the walking distance.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 January 2014

My family and I were traveling from New York to North Carolina and decided to stay here for the holidays. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing and on top of everything it was complimentary. Holidays seem to add up so this was an awesome decision. Loved the rooms. Very clean and well managed. The staff was very accommodating with little things that my family had left at home like a pair of scissors or scotch tape. They were even nice enough to provide a shaving travel kit since I had left it at home. Definitely will be visiting this hotel the next time I decide to come visit my family in North Carolina. Plenty of tourist things to do around here as well. I recommend this for every traveling family or couple.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We were travelling from New York to Charlotte for a family get together and we stayed here during
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The employees were really friendly and the lobby was clean and after checking in the employee provided us with free water bottles. The people staying next to our room were friendly and we had no problem as we stayed there for two days. The rooms were clean and smelled nice.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We were travelling from Chicago to Florida, and we decided to stay a night in Charlotte. We picked Days Inn, for its name and location. At first we did not feel comfortable, as it is an exterior hotel. But after speaking with the front desk staff and checking into our room, we felt in peace.

Sleep quality, cleanliness, staff, and bathroom everything was great.

We do recommend others, to stay here, if they are looking for a medium price hotel in Charlotte.
We will be there again, next year.

Room Tip: we stayed at room 103 ,go for it guys !!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Excellent service I have very good experience there wonderful hotel I enjoy my stay very much.i went to see acc football final tournament and I stay there front desk Clark was very nice helpful and very friendly I went first time to Charlotte that was wonderful city I seen days inn hotel was very nice i like very much I would recommend to every stay there.

Room Tip: Ask them none smoking suite they are very good
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Travellers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Quality Inn & Suites
Red Roof Inn Charlotte UNCC
Red Roof Inn Charlotte UNCC
#126 of 183 in Charlotte
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Charlotte University Place, NC

Been to Days Inn Charlotte North-Speedway-Uncc-Research Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Charlotte North-Speedway-Uncc-Research Park

Address: 1408 W Sugar Creek Rd, Charlotte, NC 28262-4942
Region: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte > Mineral Springs
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #136 of 183 Hotels in Charlotte
Price Range: £39 - £58 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn Charlotte North-Speedway-Uncc-Research Park 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Charlotte North-Speedway-Uncc-Research Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Charlotte Days Inn