“Except for a problem with the toilet, facilities were...”

Days Inn Charlotte North-Speedway-Uncc-Research Park
Ranked #138 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
“Except for a problem with the toilet, facilities were...”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Except for a problem with the toilet, facilities were adequate. Slept there only. Breakfast was poor.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank PRWebster

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Siler City, North Carolina
Reviewed 30 January 2014

My fiance and I were in Charlotte for the night and decided to stay since the snow was causing difficult driving. Well when we walked into the room the first thing i noticed was it reeked of cat urine. That's what it smelled like anyway. And we noticed the floor was wet on the wall side of the bed. After we used the shower that part of the floor was even more wet, it was soaked! So we assumed there was some kind of leak going on and that's where the bad smell was coming from. It was awful. My fiance went to check out the breakfast the next morning. He came back and said it was a joke. Just bread and a handful of cereal in each dispenser. The only decent thing about our stay was that the bed was comfortable. That was all.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Charlotte
Reviewed 22 January 2014

In fact this was my second stay. My previous stay encouraged me to stay again. I did check other hotels in the area, but I was really pleased with the hospitality with the front desk agents. Rooms are clean and the furniture is of good quality. Although, the area is okay, but this hotel has a peaceful environment, and the big plus is the security officer onsite. The breakfast was okay, with it was a hot breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to other travellers.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My family and I were traveling from New York to North Carolina and decided to stay here for the holidays. The staff was super friendly and helpful and The employees were really friendly and the lobby was clean and after checking in the employee provided us with free water and also the rooms are really nice

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We had a road trip to Charlotte. We stayed at Days Inn, in the North of Charlotte, as we could not drive any further towards our destination to Jacksonville, FL.
Our first impression was nice, when the lady on the front desk checked us in. We were hungry, and thought we will eat some pizza, but unfortunately, their restaurant was not operational.

Rooms were clean, and the furniture was really nice. Cleanliness was above average. The hotel seemed to be sold out, as there were not many parking spots available, so we had to walk long to our room.
The morning breakfast was okay, nothing hot.
I would recommend this hotel in the area, to other readers.

Room Tip: Many restaurants around, within the walking distance.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 January 2014

My family and I were traveling from New York to North Carolina and decided to stay here for the holidays. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing and on top of everything it was complimentary. Holidays seem to add up so this was an awesome decision. Loved the rooms. Very clean and well managed. The staff was very accommodating with little things that my family had left at home like a pair of scissors or scotch tape. They were even nice enough to provide a shaving travel kit since I had left it at home. Definitely will be visiting this hotel the next time I decide to come visit my family in North Carolina. Plenty of tourist things to do around here as well. I recommend this for every traveling family or couple.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Continental Inn
#128 of 178 in Charlotte
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#131 of 178 in Charlotte

Been to Days Inn Charlotte North-Speedway-Uncc-Research Park? Share your experiences!