“a nice experience. arrived later in the evening. front...”

Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola
Ranked #20 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
Charlotte
“a nice experience. arrived later in the evening. front...”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

a nice experience. arrived later in the evening. front desk was busy but we were checked in very efficiently. clerk was very friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Todd B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola, responded to this review, 9 February 2014
Thank YOU for your 4 Star Review. Also Thank YOU for your positive review about our staff service.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Orlando
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I always stay at this hotel when travelling to Charlotte. It's convenient, no interstate traffic noise, low-cost, and it has the best fitness center of any other hotels I've stayed at. The only slight negative is with their wall unit heater/ ac systems. They're quite noisy and a bit hard to find & maintain the right temperature. Othe rthatn that, absolutely no complaints.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank YOU for your excellent review. We are adding new heater/ac units in rooms each month until completely new in all rooms. Please let us know when your heater/ac is not to your satisfaction and we will be glad to move you to a different room. Again Thank YOU for your input and continued business..
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in! Very clean and kept and the breakfast is wonderful! The manager and front desk staff were very friendly, helpful, and polite. The room and bathroom was clean and spotless! Thanks for the great experience!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
My staff and I greatly appreciate your excellent review. Wingate was built for business travelers as well as leisure travelers. I do hope when your business travels bring you back to Charlotte you will stay with us again. Housekeeping works very hard to be sure our rooms are clean and with our new renovations in our bathrooms and all new furniture, pictures and lighting package sure gives a well kept look to our property.
Plymouth
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Very nice room! Very comfortable! Excellent bed, excellent sheets, excellent pillows! Very nice television. Also, a fabulous breakfast buffet!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Wow, you covered it all with your positive review and I greatly appreciate your review. Our Wyndham quality linens, pillows and beds get a lot of positive comments and well as our full hot breakfast buffet. Again Thank YOU
Travellers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Eagle Lake
Hyatt Place Charlotte Airport/Lake Pointe

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola

Property: Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola
Address: 6050 Tyvola Glen Cir, Tyvola & I077, Charlotte, NC 28217-6431
Region: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#6 Best Value Hotel in Charlotte
#20 Family Hotel in Charlotte
#27 Romantic Hotel in Charlotte
#40 Business Hotel in Charlotte
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola 3*
The Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte I-77 @ Tyvola road offers southern hospitality with world class service. Our upper mid-scale hotel is here to meet your needs with 3 meeting rooms and luxury hotel accommodations to include our oversize rooms and suites. Every morning we offer a complementary full hot breakfast buffet. Our free hotel shuttle offers transportation to the airport and Lynx Light Rail for your visits to many local attractions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Airport South/i-77 @ Tyvola Hotel Charlotte