Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,247 results
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanhot breakfastfree breakfastbusiness centeroatmealoff the highwaystay there againstaff was friendlynice stayup to datenext morningcharlotte airportking roomcoffee makerthe breakfast areabusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My mother was down for a visit when taking her back she wanted to stay at this hotel near the air port and we pick this hotel and glad we did place was amazing! very clean large room the breakfast bar was great will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KenApril
Todd B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank YOU for your 5 Star Review. I am glad to hear that you and your mother enjoyed our clean and spacious rooms. It will be my pleasure to pass along the compliment to our housekeeping staff. I am happy that you also took advantage of our hot breakfast buffet. Thank YOU again for your 5 Star Review.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Our first visit to a Wingate and it was excellent. Great breakfast. Pleasant surroundings, clean, kind staff. We would stay at a Wingate again. Room was clean, and bathroom was very clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Todd B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank YOU for your 5 Star Review. I am happy to hear that you took advantage of our full hot breakfast buffet. It is great to hear that your experience with our "Count On Me" Staff was positive and that you enjoyed our clean rooms.

Reviewed 19 June 2014